Happy Birthday to DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Think you missed what's written in white.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I was trying to find the joke >___>

Happy birthday DeMar! Hope it's Delightful and you have some Delicious cake and Delve in some serious Debauchery
    OG is our king

Comment

Shout outs to the RR members that make every thread a DD one
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Quite a few Instagram posts from other players saying happy birthday like Lowry, Lou Williams and Amir. I get the vibe DeMar is really well liked in the locker room

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          1. I didn't attack your post. I merely pointed out that JustIs's point is technically valid for how your wrote your post. He quoted your first sentence.
          2. Do you seriously think that mods aren't aware of the rules? Your tone lately has irked many, add me to that list.
          we have rules?
          Last edited by thead; Fri Aug 7, 2015, 10:07 PM. Reason: not pink enough
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Quite a few Instagram posts from other players saying happy birthday like Lowry, Lou Williams and Amir. I get the vibe DeMar is really well liked in the locker room
            He's well-liked all around the league. No news here.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
              Best player in Raptors history! With two names that start with the same letter
              Nilanka wrote: View Post
              That title belongs to Alexis Ajinca, closely followed by Bismack Biyombo.
              Come on guys! How can you insult Alan Anderson like that.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Come on guys! How can you insult Alan Anderson like that.
                Somewhere John Salmons pokes voodoo dolls for many among us.

Comment

happy birthday DD. may your last moments on this team be a productive one, whenever that may be!

Comment

Nd they all say happy cday. I thought it was a typo but everyone's doing it lol
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Late post but Happy Birthday to my favourite NBA player and one for the greatest raptor's of all time

Mr. DeMar DeRozan

(For those wondering my second and third fav players in the NBA are: KD & JV)
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Couldn't feel sorrier for Lou. After the 6th man award, he went right out on a limb and gushed publicly about how much he enjoyed everything about Toronto (especially the regular, collegial dinners, on the road, with the core group). About how he would like to come back. And when he wasn't even made an offer, he was clearly non-plussed and hurt.

Good luck in L.A., "Sweet Lou". (Groan

(Lou and Jose Reyes should form a support group).

Comment

Working...
                        X