Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacy league Game #5 - Doge. v. Mr.Z (Winner: Dogelover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had an uphill battle from the start Z. up against jordan in round one

Comment

Pffffttt. wtv, I truly believe my team would win
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Waiting for dogelover's adjustments but I'm leaning towards Mr. Z
        Vote now, dammit! .. you too joey!

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Vote now, dammit! .. you too joey!
          I will not be pressured!

But ya, Z gets my vote .. those Bigs are just too much for anyone to handle.
          Jordan and Payton is a damn nice tandem, but Blake Griffin worries me. I feel like Dr. J, Webber and Shaq would all look to exploit their significant mismatches.

Comment

And wait, I thought we weren't allowed to post in our own game threads?? Haha

Comment

If Dogelover goes either with Sikma or Lewis in for Griffin I think he takes it, but he has yet to make that adjustment.

So until he gets Griffin off the court he does not get my vote...he makes the change he can have my vote.

Comment

Yeah I wanna vote while I can. Mr Z gets the vote

Comment

I will give another couple of hours to see if Doge posts adjustments, then I will vote.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Really? You were posting all over your game thread lol

Comment

I gotta say, I'm a little surprised that Doge is pulling away. I like his team, its a really good team, but look at the big man match ups. That said, even though I voted for Mr. Z, I'll be glad he's out of the mix because then I don't need to worry about big Shaq Daddy. I drafted Mutombo for the dominate center match ups but Shaq is a beast and no one has ever been able to keep him under control.

Comment

You're a mod, don't just sit idly by, enforce dem rules!!!
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I gotta say, I'm a little surprised that Doge is pulling away. I like his team, its a really good team, but look at the big man match ups. That said, even though I voted for Mr. Z, I'll be glad he's out of the mix because then I don't need to worry about big Shaq Daddy. I drafted Mutombo for the dominate center match ups but Shaq is a beast and no one has ever been able to keep him under control.
                          Russell would slow him.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Really? You were posting all over your game thread lol
                            I was not! I posted once, and that was my rebuttal/adjustment! Haha

Comment

I vote Z on this one, in My opinion Doge is MJ and Gary Payton and that's about it...
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I was not! I posted once, and that was my rebuttal/adjustment! Haha
                                Pffft... Wtv man lol you voted for me so I won't argue haha

Comment

Working...
                                X