Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold/Big Predictions for the 2015/2016 Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bold/Big Predictions for the 2015/2016 Season

    What are your bold predictions for the upcoming season

    Mine are

    Raptors -
    Raptors have two all-stars in the all-star game (DD+Lowry or DD+JV)
    Raptors finally win over 50games and make it too the second round
    DD/JV/KL miss a combined total of atleast 30 games (Cojo/wright - Bismack - Tross/powell step up when they miss games)
    JV averages a double double ~ DD gets 20/5/4 ~ DC shoots 40% from deep
    DEN and NKY finish bottom 10. Raptors get lucky and get a top 5 pick

    Rest of the league -
    OKC wins the championship (beat cavs in 7)/ KD and Westbrook win co-MVP for the finals
    KD win MVP for the season
    Deandre Jordan gets spit on by a fan when he returns to dallas
    Rudy Gobert blows up and win DPOY (Utah takes 8th seed in the west)
    Jahil Okafor wins ROY with ease
    D'Angelo
    Russell will be a Bust
    Andrew Wiggins will win the dunk contest
    When Raptors face Wizards a huge fight will break out (Bradley Beal starts it)
    Last edited by Abbas; Tue Aug 11, 2015, 06:26 PM.
    Abbas wrote:

    First of all i was my own source

  • #2
    - Raps draft #2 overall with the Knicks pick
    - DeRozan shoots 40% from 3, surpasses Harden as #1 SG, draws MJ-Ray Allen hybrid comparisons
    - Jonas develops a killer crossover, proceeds to make an ankle-breaking montage en route to 25-15 averages (that's 15 assists btw)
    - Kevin Durant forces a trade to Toronto at the deadline
    - Raptors go fo fo fo fo en route to their first ever title.
    - LeBron signs for min in offseason

    Comment


    • #3
      -casey insists on playing Carroll at the 4, despite it not working


      that's all i got
      @sweatpantsjer

      Comment


      • #4
        CASey plays Carrol at the four is a great one.

        Lowry plays like a stud, gets selected into the allstar game.

        Demar gets voted in while averaging 19ppg, 3 apg, 3rpg on 40% from the floor and <30% from three.(what can I say, Raps fans gonna vote in their guy)

        JV averages 18 and 10 and shows great improvement in scoring

        2 man game between Lowry and JV is most effective offense we have.

        Top Lineup efficiency wise is Lowry/Ross/Carroll/Ppat/Jv but is only used for <15 minutes a game

        Comment


        • #5
          Abbas wrote: View Post
          What are your bold predictions for the upcoming season

          Mine are

          Raptors -
          Raptors have two all-stars in the all-star game (DD+Lowry or DD+JV)
          Raptors finally win over 50games and make it too the second round
          DD/JV/KL miss a combined total of atleast 30 games (Cojo/wright - Bismack - Tross/powell step up when they miss games)
          JV averages a double double ~ DD gets 20/5/4 ~ DC shoots 40% from deep
          DEN and NKY finish bottom 10. Raptors get lucky and get a top 5 pick

          Rest of the league -
          OKC wins the championship (beat cavs in 7)/ KD and Westbrook win co-MVP for the finals
          KD win MVP for the season
          Deandre Jordan gets spilt on by a fan when he returns to dallas
          Rudy Gobert blows up and win DPOY (Utah takes 8th seed in the west)
          Jahil Okafor wins ROY with ease
          D'Angelo
          Russell will be a Bust
          Andrew Wiggins will win the dunk contest
          When Raptors face Wizards a huge fight will break out (Bradley Beal starts it)
          somehow I thought you wrote "Deandre Jordan gets split by a fan" and thought, that is one hell of a fan

          Comment


          • #6
            2 of the following 3 will be gone before June 30th, 2016 (i.e. end of NBA year):

            Dwane Casey
            DeMar DeRozan
            Kyle Lowry

            Comment


            • #7
              Powell becomes Dwane Wade and takes over the 2 spot when DD does his best impression of Kobe and get's injured this season.
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

              Comment


              • #8
                Carmelo Anthony forces a trade out of NY to the LA Clippers
                The Golden State Warriors get knocked out in the second round of the playoffs.
                The Raptors make the playoffs and get to the ECF final where they lose to the Cavs in 6. Dwane Casey is awarded a raise and 2 year extension and several Raptors Republicans commit seppuku.
                Emanuel Mudiay wins ROY over J.Okafor by a whisker.
                ROY biggest disappointments are Justise Winslow and Frank Kaminsky.
                The San Antonio Spurs defeat the Houston Rockets in the WCF and win the NBA championship over Lebron. Again.
                Alumni of the greatest minor hockey team ever.... the 1964 Schumacher Bears.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Snooch wrote: View Post
                  CASey plays Carrol at the four is a great one.

                  Lowry plays like a stud, gets selected into the allstar game.

                  Demar gets voted in while averaging 19ppg, 3 apg, 3rpg on 40% from the floor and <30% from three.(what can I say, Raps fans gonna vote in their guy)


                  JV averages 18 and 10 and shows great improvement in scoring

                  2 man game between Lowry and JV is most effective offense we have.

                  Top Lineup efficiency wise is Lowry/Ross/Carroll/Ppat/Jv but is only used for <15 minutes a game
                  lol i love how your extremly pessimist with demar and extremely optimist with JV

                  The stats u wrote

                  that will be Demar is worst month and 18/10 will be jv is best month
                  Abbas wrote:

                  First of all i was my own source

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Carmelo Anthony forces a trade out of NY to the LA Clippers
                    The Golden State Warriors get knocked out in the second round of the playoffs.
                    The Raptors make the playoffs and get to the ECF final where they lose to the Cavs in 6. Dwane Casey is awarded a raise and 2 year extension and several Raptors Republicans commit seppuku.
                    Emanuel Mudiay wins ROY over J.Okafor by a whisker.
                    ROY biggest disappointments are Justise Winslow and Frank Kaminsky.
                    The San Antonio Spurs defeat the Houston Rockets in the WCF and win the NBA championship over Lebron. Again.
                    My ROY leaders

                    1 - Okafor
                    2 - Muiday
                    3 - Towns
                    Abbas wrote:

                    First of all i was my own source

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There will be harmony on these forums. Of course not counting the 100 posts a day insisting Casey be fired and DD traded.
                      Last edited by Katman; Tue Aug 11, 2015, 09:31 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Abbas wrote: View Post
                        lol i love how your extremly pessimist with demar and extremely optimist with JV

                        The stats u wrote

                        that will be Demar is worst month and 18/10 will be jv is best month
                        the stats u wrote.

                        i love how you are extremely optimistic with demar and extremely pessimistic with jv

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          2 of the following 3 will be gone before June 30th, 2016 (i.e. end of NBA year):

                          Dwane Casey
                          DeMar DeRozan
                          Kyle Lowry
                          and their names have d, but not their game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bold prediction: Raptors 905, off the play of Bruno, Bebe and Norman Powell get to the NBADL finals. In game 7 against the Santa Cruz Warriors, Casey will call up Bebe to sit on the bench during a meaningless game when playoff seeding is already decided and the fivers get blown out
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              JWash wrote: View Post
                              - Raps draft #2 overall with the Knicks pick
                              - DeRozan shoots 40% from 3, surpasses Harden as #1 SG, draws MJ-Ray Allen hybrid comparisons
                              - Jonas develops a killer crossover, proceeds to make an ankle-breaking montage en route to 25-15 averages (that's 15 assists btw)
                              - Kevin Durant forces a trade to Toronto at the deadline
                              - Raptors go fo fo fo fo en route to their first ever title.
                              - LeBron signs for min in offseason
                              I never type "LOL" unless I actually laugh out loud. .... LOL

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X