Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Derrick Rose available? Should Raptors take a chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's been beef between rose and butler for sure, but i highly doubt they plan to trade him away. Regardless of on court performance, think of the impact that'll have on their business.

And if he's available, it's too risky. As a pg who relies on athleticism, those injuries will do him no favours.

Comment

Rose is not even a top three player from Chicago I would want to target.

So easy no.

And FYI

Butler
      Mirotic
      Noah.
      Rose

Comment

Derrick Rose is more likely to follow an Alvin Williams pro lifespan at this point than to play out a long, healthy career.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Derrick Rose is more likely to follow an Alvin Williams pro lifespan at this point than to play out a long, healthy career.
          best case scenario here on out imo.

Worst case, Jay Williams...

Comment

Noah isn't good, not sure why people want him. He's also a center.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
              Noah isn't good, not sure why people want him. He's also a center.
              Noah is good, and Center is a weak position.

I would rather as many options as possible to be able to open up more trade options as time rolls on.

Noah is an asset, there are more than a few teams that would love to have him as their center, and if not, he is by miles a better backup to JV than Bebe or Biyombo

Comment

What if we could get Derrick Rose for a draft pick and contract fillers? I share all the concerns mentioned but despite the injuries DR is still young and a change of scenery could do wonders. If we didn't have to gut the roster the potential benefit could outweigh the risk.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  What if we could get Derrick Rose for a draft pick and contract fillers? I share all the concerns mentioned but despite the injuries DR is still young and a change of scenery could do wonders. If we didn't have to gut the roster the potential benefit could outweigh the risk.
                  No possible way to not gut roster.

He makes $20m per year

Comment

No we should not take a chance. It is such a shame a all world talent has been hampered by injuries.

Comment

Working...
                    X