This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    As I mentioned in the free agency thread.. I'd trade DD for him if Phoenix could include a prospect (Warren/Booker/Goodwin) and/or pick with him... and then start CoJo next to Lowry with Wright/Suns Prospect/Ross as backups.
    DeRozan for Morris, Booker and right to switch 2016 draft picks (Raptors and Suns.... NOT DEN/NYK!!!!)

I think that is a very fair return.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      DeRozan for Morris, Booker and right to switch 2016 draft picks (Raptors and Suns.... NOT DEN/NYK!!!!)

I think that is a very fair return.
      I would also be ok doing this for warren, I think he is gonna be really good. This also means Kyle would have to go because we would be too young for him, maybe that means we could draft Murray?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As I mentioned in the free agency thread.. I'd trade DD for him if Phoenix could include a prospect (Warren/Booker/Goodwin) and/or pick with him... and then start CoJo next to Lowry with Wright/Suns Prospect/Ross as backups.
        Ohhhhh. Whatever you think of DeRozan, T-Ross as our only legit SG sounds dangerous. Anyway, Phoenix is going to need a PF (or two) in return, apparently. They were set for a run.
        Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Thu Aug 13, 2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

OK. Markieff Morris a Raptor? Really??

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
          Ohhhhh. Whatever you think of DeRozan, T-Ross as our only legit SG sounds dangerous. Anyway, Houston is going to need a PF (or two) in return, apparently. They were set for a run.
          Phoenix isn't Houston

Suns could run 4 PGs or 4 PFs next year. Who really knows.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
            I would also be ok doing this for warren, I think he is gonna be really good. This also means Kyle would have to go because we would be too young for him, maybe that means we could draft Murray?

I believe JV is here for the long term and he has a post game worthy of a double team.

You need to surround him with shooters and floor spacers.

While I like TJ, a lot actually, I don't think he is a superstar and I don't think he opens the floor for JV.

now his off ball movement is phenomenal so maybe he would work but I think you can find guys who can do that and shoot the 3.

Comment

Comment

I believe JV is here for the long term and he has a post game worthy of a double team.

You need to surround him with shooters.

While I like TJ, a lot actually, I don't think he is a superstar and I don't think he opens the floor for JV.
                Yah I agree. I do really like tj a lot though.

Comment

Rather give PPat a chance

Comment

I don't disagree. And I wanted to see Scola do his thing. Anyway, I like the planned, deliberate growth.

But ... this might be one of those rare chances. Those franchise-altering moments. But I really can't say. So I was hoping a few of the more knowledgeable analysts here might talk about what kind of "basketball trade" this might be.
                    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Thu Aug 13, 2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

[Markieff Morris] is prepared to do whatever it takes to force Phoenix to deal him. He likes Houston because of James Harden and Toronto because of Kyle Lowry,
                      'Because of Kyle Lowry'?

Must be DD hater. Pass.

Comment

Booker is the man to go for in this fairy tale. .219 WS/40

I like Warren and Goodwin but neither can shoot deep.
                        Yep, I like Booker, I think he'll end up top 5 (-ish) player from this draft in a few years. of course guessing prospects is a crapshoot, like always. But I like him.

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                          I don't disagree. And I wanted to see Scola do his thing. Anyway, I like the planned, deliberate growth.

But ... this might be one of those rare chances. Those franchise-altering moments. A big step forward. I was hoping a few of the more knowledgeable analysts here might could talk about what kind of "basketball trade" this would be, though.
                          What is there to say basketball wise?

He doesn't move the needle over PP. PP fits this team better due to his shooting and better rebounding.

And Patterson is the lead recruit on Durant.

Comment

BR (I think) suggested something similar as a destination for Morris:
                            2Pat, TRoss for Morris, A Goodwin & Cavs 1st pick.
                            So in essence: 2Pat for Morris & Cavs first (q Phoenix owns) & TRoss for Goodwin.
                            I'd be for it.

Comment

What is there to say basketball wise?

He doesn't move the needle over PP. PP fits this team better due to his shooting and better rebounding.

And Patterson is the lead recruit on Durant.

Ok. I guess I was excited over ... not very much. Never mind.

Comment

When comparing players and their talents are so and so mediocre... it comes down to their character.

with that being said, theres noway we trade PPat for Markief. Ppat is one of the stabilizing character in the locker room.

however, i don't mind adding Markief on top of Ppat while dealing away 2k Ross in the process may be we can add the clips pick and pick up Devon Booker?

But no... Ppat is not going anywhere even though he is not starting caliber PF.

Comment

Working...
                                X