11. Detroit (35-47)
    12. Brooklyn (30-52)
    13. Orlando (30-52)
    14. New York (25-57)
    15. Philly (19-63)

Discuss.

More interested in NY's placement.. 14th in East sounds about right

Comment

I do agree with one thing, that after Cleveland, there are a bunch of teams that could very well be in a tight race for seeds #2-7.

I also think the projected win total and ranking seems slightly low, especially with extra opportunities for the Raptors to beat up on Philly, NY and Brooklyn.
      Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Mon Aug 17, 2015, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Honestly for Toronto.. the goal has to be to get passed the first round.. I don't care if they're first, second or eight.. just need to get to the 2nd round.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Honestly for Toronto.. the goal has to be to get passed the first round.. I don't care if they're first, second or eight.. just need to get to the 2nd round.
          this is true, but is it possible.....

According to ESPN here, I would have to assume no.

Comment

Woah!!!!!!! ESPN... you guys once again on crack?

Washington got worse this offseason again.... and well, I don't get the love for Miami. They traded away there bench, Wade's a shell of a shell of his former self, and who knows what Whiteside were gonna see?

We should be at 4, period..... and also the Bucks should be higher.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
              this is true, but is it possible.....

According to ESPN here, I would have to assume no.
              Raptors would probably do better starting on the road (less pressure).. and if ESPN's predictions hold true, they'd be facing Atlanta.. which would probably create a preferable match up.

Comment

Raptors would probably do better starting on the road (less pressure).. and if ESPN's predictions hold true, they'd be facing Atlanta.. which would probably create a preferable match up.
                Depends on if JV steps up this season. I fully expect it, but as of last season millsap/Horford DESTROYS jv/ppat.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Woah!!!!!!! ESPN... you guys once again on crack?

Washington got worse this offseason again.... and well, I don't get the love for Miami. They traded away there bench, Wade's a shell of a shell of his former self, and who knows what Whiteside were gonna see?

We should be at 4, period..... and also the Bucks should be higher.

Bosh only played in 44 games last season; Whiteside only 48; McBob only 17; Dragic only 26. Although Wade is a former shell.. he's still quite capable (averaged 21.5ppg, 4.8apg, 3.5rpg in 62 games). They also got a really good draft pick in Winslow dropping to them.

Injuries are what caused Miami to suck last year.. I don't think they'll get that unlucky again.

And personally Milwaukee suffers with MCW at point.. they were better off with Knight.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                    Depends on if JV steps up this season. I fully expect it, but as of last season millsap/Horford DESTROYS jv/ppat.
                    Casey is what detroyed JV last year.

Comment

Teams that are in 1-4th seed are more likely to pass 2nd round. Upsets are not that often. If we are 6th seed then it's definitely first round exit.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, Toronto, Washington, Milwaukee are all interchangeable imo. Injuries, hot streaks, schedules and other minor factors could shift any of those teams by a few wins which could mean falling or rising from 7th to 2nd.

The first round of the playoffs in the east figures to be very interesting as a result. Actually pretty excited for this season.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Teams that are in 1-4th seed are more likely to pass 2nd round. Upsets are not that often. If we are 6th seed then it's definitely first round exit.
                          Well we were the higher seed the last 2 years and we lost in the 1st round. For us to pass the 1st round as a lower seed we just need to play a team like the Raptors
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Well we were the higher seed the last 2 years and we lost in the 1st round. For us to pass the 1st round as a lower seed we just need to play a team like the Raptors
                            4th seed vs 5th seed upsets are the most common. But yeah if we couldn't win as higher seed what makes people think we will win as a lower seed. Stop fixating on magical second round. ECF should be the goal.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hopefully more preferable than the preferable matchup most Raptor fans were clamoring for last season

Comment

Working...
                              X