Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacy league Match #9 - VOTE for the winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I lost.

Mack's gonna kill me!
    You did alright, grasshopper. It's too bad none of these nitwits(except for 8 of us) can recognize real game!

3 multiple-time MVP's surrounded by excellent stars... we should not be 0-2!

Comment

Too bad I didn't give you double or nothing on the avatar bet.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        You did alright, grasshopper. It's too bad none of these nitwits(except for 8 of us) can recognize real game!

The real issue is 2 things: having no real Defensive stopper and no true SF.

But I did like the fact you had good 3-point shooters out there.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

I have one player with more MVPs than your entire team......just sayin.....

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
            I have one player with more MVPs than your entire team......just sayin.....
            It came down to D.

But most admitted we had the better offense, which is prob what mack was going for anyways.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

PS: My Dream Team (posted up in the LL Draft Thread) would've killed you, Snooch.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                PS: My Dream Team (posted up in the LL Draft Thread) would've killed you, Snooch.
                i dont know....I really dont, i cant remember what your team was.

But there was sooo many guys left I thought of taking.

Brand
                Larry J
                Arenas

just a few off top of my head I remember.

Comment

Yep, there were a few bench players I would've loved to get, but they didn't slip. Penny Hardaway was painful, he was taken right before me, Derrick Rose, Manu Ginobili, Brandon Roy, Pau Gasol.

Comment

Working...
                  X