DD
    VC
    Amir
    Bosh
    Antonio Davis

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nb...174926580.html
    They call Bosh "CB3" lol
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I haven't seen enough so far in Patterson that shows he can start in the NBA. He was the offense guy. Amir was the defense guy. We had to platoon Amir and Pat because we didn't have a guy who could do both consistently. Amir's gone now, that doesn't mean Patterson can be both now. That said.. "starting" doesn't seem to matter all that much anymore. I mean, last year Valanciunas was the "starter", but he was never around when it mattered.

Ross was also a "starter", but was rarely around when it mattered either, and that was while he was on the floor! But that's a story for another day...

Patterson was the offense guy, not the defense guy. Not the both guy. We still need one.

Who will start this year? My bet is Scola and Patterson, the same way as Amir and Patterson. Who is the "starter" doesn't really matter. Because Pat is the offense guy, he'll start on the bench because that's how Casey operates.
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        They call Bosh "CB3" lol
        Lol, was that his official nickname?
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
          Lol, was that his official nickname?
          Well he has only ever worn #4 and #1 in the NBA, so I'm guessing the writer just isn't that familiar with the Raptors or kinda mailed this one in.

CB4 was Chris Bosh. CP3 was Chris Paul. Perhaps the writer was confused by Shaq's "RuPaul of the NBA" comment.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            Well he has only ever worn #4 and #1 in the NBA, so I'm guessing the writer just isn't that familiar with the Raptors or kinda mailed this one in.

CB4 was Chris Bosh. CP3 was Chris Paul. Perhaps the writer was confused by Shaq's "RuPaul of the NBA" comment.
            Ah that makes sense, typical uninformed writers just writing articles for the sake of writing. Yea, CB3 sounded off to me. I didn't remember Bosh's # when he played but good catch.
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I also laughed at Amir playing SF and Which of DD or Carter is gonna run the point?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                Lowry
                Derozan
                Carroll
                Biyombo
                Jonas

Why? Carroll's 3PT & an increased offensive load for Jonas allow the PF position to serve as a defensive lynchpin ... PP and Scola could develop a nice chemistry as a bench big unit.
                I also think we may see this starting lineup ... only I expect it to take a month or to to establish it as the way to go.

Comment

Close but still a little too big...

Line-up #3 (The God Please NO LU): Lowry, DeRozan, Ross, Carroll, Valanciunas.

Yeah, THIS could happen. Casey likes the idea of DC at the 4, and well, he enjoys using Ross...... (I would've rather played Fields all last year). Caroll just isn't a good 4 on offense, and sad to say, but you need his offense as much as his D, Casey.
                  [/QUOTE]

Swap out JV and put in Corey Joseph at the centre and I think you've really got something.

Comment

Gman wrote: View Post
                    Line-up #3 (The God Please NO LU): Lowry, DeRozan, Ross, Carroll, Valanciunas.

Yeah, THIS could happen. Casey likes the idea of DC at the 4, and well, he enjoys using Ross...... (I would've rather played Fields all last year). Caroll just isn't a good 4 on offense, and sad to say, but you need his offense as much as his D, Casey.
                    This is the anti-Paul Pierce lineup. Nothing wrong with matching in situations where other teams put their SFs at the 4 and the Raps can't punish them on defense for doing that. Carroll or JJ could work.

That's what's great about a PF like Bosh. He's mobile enough to guard bigger SFs in the post and on the perimeter, and can attack them in the post with his length. Carroll doesn't have post skills - JJ does, but he isn't consistent.
                    Last edited by golden; Thu Aug 27, 2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

KL
                      DD
                      DC
                      PP
                      JV

To start AND finish games.

Comment

Working...
                      X