Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coin Flip Time ====> Who is the Most Under Rated Team in the East ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to go with the Magic. Depending on how well their young players can step up and perform consistently, they can make the playoffs, and make some noise in the playoffs as well.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with the other Orlando voters. No, I don't think they're champs in the near future, but they're not the losers they're being portrayed as being. I'm not an Orlando fan, nor have I ever been, but objectively, they've got the pieces to be better than the projection.

Comment

I think Indiana struggles a lot this year. I love PG but I don't think you can play well for 82 games with the frontcourt they have. Orlando has lots of talent but no shooting or defence, so they will be exciting but lose a lot again.

Comment

Not sure what your criteria is when picking those teams, but i would have said bucks lol

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Yeesh, I hate doing this, but the Raptors. I think this team has high-forties wins and a top 4 seed in them. 6th would be a big let down, and would probably mean no lessons were learned from last year.
            Playing with karma fire here lol

Comment

Pong wrote: View Post
              Not sure what your criteria is when picking those teams, but i would have said bucks lol
              I wrote the over rated poll first.
              The bucks were in that one so by default they couldn't be in both polls...
              Feel free to give your view on why you see them as over or under rated where ever you see fit...
              Will resurrect the polls at the Christmas break to see who should have drinks bought for them and who should do the buying...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

ejah wrote: View Post
                I think Indiana struggles a lot this year. I love PG but I don't think you can play well for 82 games with the frontcourt they have. Orlando has lots of talent but no shooting or defence, so they will be exciting but lose a lot again.
                Orlando's backcourt is very good defensively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                  Orlando's backcourt is very good defensively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Want to like Orlando with Skiles but complete Jerkell-Hyde front and backcourt with Payton-Dipo-Gordon but Harris-Fry-Smith-Vucuvic up front. The 4-5 are better shooter then the guards and guards offer better rim protection than the forwards. Just put Gordon in the backcourt for reasons

Comment

Working...
                  X