Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the second best team in the East (Poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    There's a better chance of seeing Chewbacca than a healthy Bulls team.
    Not to mention D. Rose might be in jail for rape. I really hope that's not the case. As much as I hate this version of the Bulls (I'm looking at you Hinrich and Noah) it'd be a real shame if D. Rose was convicted. He's done so much in Chicago to attempt to stop violence, this would discredit all he's done.

On a less serious note, I'm so torn about the East this year. It's pretty exciting, from 2-6 there's really no bad choice for the way you think the standings will go. 7-10 will also be interesting. Obviously the East isn't as skilled as the West but one might be able to argue that its just as balanced. And I think at the end of the day, if you're going to stick to conferences the best you can hope for is balance like we have now.

1. Cleveland
    2. Atlanta
    3. Raptors
    4. Chicago
    5. Wizards (Beal is looking for a max extension, would you give it to him?)
    6. Indiana (Could be higher, with George back and Ellis in the mix. Comes down to what they get out of their rookie Miles Turner though I think)
    7. Miami (I don't believe they can stay healthy)
    8. ?
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Kyrie has no positive effect on the Cavs whatsoever. He just eats clock and possessions.
      Well now this is untrue
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

With all the bad news today regarding EC point guards, things are starting to look like a healthy kyle lowry could play in his 2nd straight all star game

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          With all the bad news today regarding EC point guards, things are starting to look like a healthy kyle lowry could play in his 2nd straight all star game
          Kyle Lowry is gonna start in de all star game and lead us to de promise land this year of the ECF. Yes, I said it!
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Well now this is untrue
            Maybe, I just don't like PG that never pass and do highlight reel crap. A SG is okay since a good PG can limit that

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Maybe, I just don't like PG that never pass and do highlight reel crap. A SG is okay since a good PG can limit that
              Well I do agree Kyrie would be a much better player if he shared the ball. He is basically a rich mans Lou Williams. Now, a rich mans Lou Williams will shoot you out of some games, but over the course of 82 he's a net positive because he will score 40 plus take over some games and win them all by himself, and he will also alleviate Lebron with some nice 25 point games.

They REALLY missed Kyrie against GS. There was no second option, just a cheap imitation in JR Smith. Lebrons strategy was to basically try and win 88-86 and stall the game until the buzzer ran out. Obviously didn't work.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                Raptors are definitely NOT the second best team in the east right now
                Wouldn't use the word definitely. To me really any of Atlanta, Toronto, Chicago, Washington, Miami, Milwaukee could flip-flop between the 2-7 spots.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                  Wouldn't use the word definitely. To me really any of Atlanta, Toronto, Chicago, Washington, Miami, Milwaukee could flip-flop between the 2-7 spots.
                  Milwaukee overhyped man they're in that tier with like boston charlotte detroit imo. They fucked their team up bad at the trade deadline. Still a very bright future with potential superstars but they aint sniffing home court in the here and now.

Comment

So are the Hawks gonna run Millsap at the 3 or what? I'm not sure how I feel about that to be honest. I'm sure they will have another great regular season but I expect they will have a playoffs similar to last season, somewhat underwhelming. As for the 2nd seed, I also feel like a number of teams can snag that spot, Raps, Heat, Bulls, Hawks, but alot has to go right for either team to get there IMO. No doubt, these teams will be aiming for that spot, in order to avoid the Cavs until ECF. Should be a fun regular season watching these teams battle it out for seeding.

Comment

Working...
                    X