Anybody still have faith in Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    I think it's $4.8M. But if we just offer that, then he walks as an unrestricted FA after 2016.
    Unless someone else makes him an offer that we match.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      We wont be doing anything with ross this offseason other than renounce him...I really like Ross, but unless Joseph turns into Lowry we need Ross' capspace to get us some KD.
      I could see a trade at the deadline if Ross raises his value.

Otherwise he is an RFA asset that will be renounced if we can get KD. If someone throws an offer sheet at him to try and tie us up, then he's gone.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Say what you want about DD self-promoting his offseason practice, but I really wish we had at least some info about the work Ross was putting in.
        Look at Ross' snap chats, he's in Toronto putting in work
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          At the risk of sounding old, how does one do that?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            At the risk of sounding old, how does one do that?
            The only way for someone to see his snap chats is to add him on the app if you have it lol

Comment

hardest working player on the team right there...../s

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                hardest working player on the team right there...../s
                In all seriousness, this off-season looks like Lowry.

Hopefully in the end it's all about Bruno. He will hopefully develop into the role we wanted Ross to play (3&D winger).

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  In all seriousness, this off-season looks like Lowry.

Hopefully in the end it's all about Bruno. He will hopefully develop into the role we wanted Ross to play (3&D winger).
                  it has been lowry, looks like it anyways.

Second is JV, I say that cause he is playing at fiba, and for no other reason than that.

Comment

The only way for someone to see his snap chats is to add him on the app if you have it lol
                    What's his name on snapchat?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      What's his name on snapchat?
                      T.ross31

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

T.ross31

Thanks man. But were you being sarcastic about the he's putting in work thing? Because the vid I just watched all he's doing is showing off his tattoos and jewelery lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Thanks man. But were you being sarcastic about the he's putting in work thing? Because the vid I just watched all he's doing is showing off his tattoos and jewelery lol
                          Well the videos delete automatically after a couple hours so you only see his most recent snap but he actually was in the gym earlier and practically every day for the last couple of weeks since his surgery

Comment

Well the videos delete automatically after a couple hours so you only see his most recent snap but he actually was in the gym earlier and practically every day for the last couple of weeks since his surgery

Oh okay. Yea I'm new to snapchat. Well that's good cause he needs to be putting in that work. It's sad that he's only now able to start really working out on that ankle or whatever the injury was.

Comment

Working...
                            X