• Show
Clear All

jerome wrote: View Post
    that team had so many things this current team need:

an actual "it": Vince

a tough vet with character: Oakley

a promising rookie who is also an actual 3-D guy: Peterson

a backup center that can defend and score: Keon Clark

Only if Glen Grunwald knew how to negotiate and draft...
    Heart and soul X 2. between you and alvin.

Comment

that team had so many things this current team need:

an actual "it": Vince

a tough vet with character: Oakley

a promising rookie who is also an actual 3-D guy: Peterson

a backup center that can defend and score: Keon Clark

Only if Glen Grunwald knew how to negotiate and draft...
      Those were great times JYD. Still wondering when I get honored by the Raptors. They could just Skype me from my jail cell, I wish they'd call...
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I never realized how underrated keon clark was until watching some games from our old squad. As a matter of fact all of our guys were super underrated. Were players just smarter/better overall back then? Or are the newer players overrated/not as skilled? Maybe its just me.
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Keon Clark was legit. That dude has all the potential in the world. One of the most talented player in Raps history. Sad really what he ended up being. What a waste.

But back to the topic. Game 3 of that series one of my all time favorite Raps game. Vince Carter was already larger than life before that game. But that game IMO elevated him to superstar status.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
            I never realized how underrated keon clark was until watching some games from our old squad. As a matter of fact all of our guys were super underrated. Were players just smarter/better overall back then? Or are the newer players overrated/not as skilled? Maybe its just me.
            Legend has it Keon played every game drunk

Comment

Legend has it Keon played every game drunk
              Thats real talent right there. Wow!
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Keon Clark was legit. That dude has all the potential in the world. One of the most talented player in Raps history. Sad really what he ended up being. What a waste.

But back to the topic. Game 3 of that series one of my all time favorite Raps game. Vince Carter was already larger than life before that game. But that game IMO elevated him to superstar status.

Imagine being 6 years old and going to that game live, clutching one of those little Spalding B-balls.

That was me, all they way up in the 300 area.

Boy... was it magical.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Imagine being 6 years old and going to that game live, clutching one of those little Spalding B-balls.

Boy... was it magical.
                  Done. Now you imagine being a Rogers Center on a Sunday afternoon, drunk carrying an extra hat

Comment

Boy... was it magical.
                    I was just starting in HS! Me and my buddies were watching the game at my place. We couldn't believe what we were watching! Such a great game. Carter was hitting everything!!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

No Game 3?

Awws.
                      That was the best game of the series imo.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Awwww Vincent Lamar, why're you doing this to me? I have that jersey hanging in my closet. Never did Garbajosa it.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                        X