X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R.
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Keon Clark was legit. That dude has all the potential in the world. One of the most talented player in Raps history. Sad really what he ended up being. What a waste.

But back to the topic. Game 3 of that series one of my all time favorite Raps game. Vince Carter was already larger than life before that game. But that game IMO elevated him to superstar status.

Awwww Vincent Lamar, why're you doing this to me? I have that jersey hanging in my closet. Never did Garbajosa it.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    No Game 3?

Awws.
    That was the best game of the series imo.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Imagine being 6 years old and going to that game live, clutching one of those little Spalding B-balls.

That was me, all they way up in the 300 area.

Boy... was it magical.
    I was just starting in HS! Me and my buddies were watching the game at my place. We couldn't believe what we were watching! Such a great game. Carter was hitting everything!!

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Imagine being 6 years old and going to that game live, clutching one of those little Spalding B-balls.

Boy... was it magical.
    Done. Now you imagine being a Rogers Center on a Sunday afternoon, drunk carrying an extra hat

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Keon Clark was legit. That dude has all the potential in the world. One of the most talented player in Raps history. Sad really what he ended up being. What a waste.

But back to the topic. Game 3 of that series one of my all time favorite Raps game. Vince Carter was already larger than life before that game. But that game IMO elevated him to superstar status.

Boy... was it magical.

Leave a comment:

• BS10
    replied
    jerome wrote: View Post
    Legend has it Keon played every game drunk
    Thats real talent right there. Wow!

Leave a comment:

• jerome
    replied
    BS10 wrote: View Post
    I never realized how underrated keon clark was until watching some games from our old squad. As a matter of fact all of our guys were super underrated. Were players just smarter/better overall back then? Or are the newer players overrated/not as skilled? Maybe its just me.
    Legend has it Keon played every game drunk

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BS10
    replied
    I never realized how underrated keon clark was until watching some games from our old squad. As a matter of fact all of our guys were super underrated. Were players just smarter/better overall back then? Or are the newer players overrated/not as skilled? Maybe its just me.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    that team had so many things this current team need:

an actual "it": Vince

a tough vet with character: Oakley

a promising rookie who is also an actual 3-D guy: Peterson

a backup center that can defend and score: Keon Clark

Only if Glen Grunwald knew how to negotiate and draft...
    Those were great times JYD. Still wondering when I get honored by the Raptors. They could just Skype me from my jail cell, I wish they'd call...

Leave a comment:

• Snooch
    replied

Heart and soul X 2. between you and alvin.

Leave a comment:

• jerome
    replied
    Snooch wrote: View Post
    This one one of the most entertaining series I have ever watched, heartbreaking, but wow.

So much more exciting that team was than what we have been watching for the past 10 years...

Leave a comment:

• Snooch
    replied
    This one one of the most entertaining series I have ever watched, heartbreaking, but wow.

So much more exciting that team was than what we have been watching for the past 10 years...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    AI's 50 point night was game 2, VC's was game 3.

But damn... seeing those two go at it again like that was fun.
    And AI with 52 in Game 5 as well.

And then Career High 17 assists in Game 7 when the Raps doubled the shit out of him. The man was unstoppable. If we were going to lose to anyone, I'm ok with it being AI.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I remember that series like it was yesterday! One of the best series in NBA history IMO. Carter/Iverson duel = legendary.

I remember after Game 2 or Game 3 the game where Iverson scored 50+ points. I went to the park immediately after the game and started copying Iverson's shooting form lol. AI in his prime was a bad man!!
    AI's 50 point night was game 2, VC's was game 3.

But damn... seeing those two go at it again like that was fun.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X