X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Or maybe the fans have eyes and can see what happens during a game and can read the stats (advanced or otherwise) and recognize the obvious and maybe management waits for the right opportunity to do what needs to be done (and that the fans have already identified as needing to be done). The fans can start wanting to dump a player in November, but a good GM will not do something to please the fans. They will do something when it makes sense to do it and try to maximize the value of any transaction. THAT is what I see MU doing.

I hope you are not implying that the Raps should have kept Anderson, Salmons, Bargs, Gay, GV and Lou, as opposed to making the moves they did.
    not saying they should have kept any of them but players having a statistical blip while in Toronto then recovering when they leave has to be something

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    Fans didn't hate Lou. Maybe some people on forums but the fanbase as a whole loved the guy.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    ...If a team is constantly trading or dumping players that fans hate, Anderson, Salmons, Bargs, Gay, GV, Lou...maybe the problem isn't the players
    Or maybe the fans have eyes and can see what happens during a game and can read the stats (advanced or otherwise) and recognize the obvious and maybe management waits for the right opportunity to do what needs to be done (and that the fans have already identified as needing to be done). The fans can start wanting to dump a player in November, but a good GM will not do something to please the fans. They will do something when it makes sense to do it and try to maximize the value of any transaction. THAT is what I see MU doing.

I hope you are not implying that the Raps should have kept Anderson, Salmons, Bargs, Gay, GV and Lou, as opposed to making the moves they did.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I think that is a fair question.

I think the fate of DeRozan and Casey in Toronto will help shed some sort of light on his view.
    Which means one more season to evaluate. Just saying last season the motto was continuity then the Raptors played a completely different way from last season. This season its defense but God knows if that will make its way to the floor

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Think MU has done a good job but the real question is where does he think this team is going. It just seems like he just paddling around picking stuff up hoping somehow things work out
    I think that is a fair question.

I think the fate of DeRozan and Casey in Toronto will help shed some sort of light on his view.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X