7. Jonas
    8. Knight
    9. Harris
    10. Walker
    11. Vucevic
    12. Motiejuanas
    13. Thomas
    14. Markieff Morris

Surprised at Mirotic being so high, hasn't really done much in his career yet, I'd put him below Harris for now. I'd take Butler over Klay as well. Other than that, I wouldn't argue much over this.

This is also quite different than SI's (I think) redraft, where they didn't even have Jonas in the lottery much less the top 10.

Thoughts?

Thompson falling so far down is ridiculous. Same with Reggie Jackson and Vucevic. Mirotic is way too high. Montejuanas is a little too high as well.

Comment

Damn they are high on Mirotic - guy only played 20 minutes a game last year as a rookie off the bench. He's still mostly potential imho, but he's already 24. He's a nice player but not sure he's top 5.

I'm still high on Jonas!!!
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Give me Jimmy Butler over everyone
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Thompson at #3 is insane
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

1. Irving
            2. KLAY Thompson
            3. Leonard
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't put Mirotic or Parsons over JV.

Comment

Looks about right
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Not sure Irving is over Thompson and Butler given all those injuries.

Comment

Lol they should really specify that's allay Thompson... I'm here thinking... Man who would take Tristan Thompson over Jimmy Butler?
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Their explanation as to why Toronto would have picked Mirotic at 5:

"Things get very interesting at five, but Mirotic would be a perfect fit in Toronto. They’d likely have been able to hold onto Amir Johnson this last offseason, and that duo in the frontcourt would be spacing galore alongside Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan."

Mirotic is an okay player but man that team would suck.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

"Things get very interesting at five, but Mirotic would be a perfect fit in Toronto. They’d likely have been able to hold onto Amir Johnson this last offseason, and that duo in the frontcourt would be spacing galore alongside Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan."

So who's the C? Amir? Lmao
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Are they so clueless and out of touch with the Raptors that they don't understand the Raptors chose not go have Amir back?

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Are they so clueless and out of touch with the Raptors that they don't understand the Raptors chose not go have Amir back?
                            Why yes, yes they are.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              No, cuz apparently according to Amoronicans everytime a player leaves Toronto, its cuz its too cold, tax is high, we have Kilometer and Ltrs and Toronto is in Canada. And the story is Lou turned down 5 years 500 million contract to sign with the Lakers and Amir left for "green'ner pasture.

SMH

Fucking morons.

Comment

Working...
                              X