Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What # of Wins do the NYK get? For our Den/NYK pick? (Bragging Rights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    A lot of young players = A lot of loses
    But can't say say the same about the Nuggets. They have the rookie Mudiay and Nurkic but not much else unless Gallo can stay healthy and rebound. Chandler and Gallo share the same spot. Not saying Blazers even make the playoffs but Nuggets have nothing

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Gerald Henderson and Plumlee. They have a lot of young players none rookies who could be a net positive. Also Ed Davis
      Yeah i like their rebuild in theory. Get a ton of young talent around dames age, develop them as they grow chemistry and keep them around because they are restricted free agents. While they are developing get a top five pick or two. I dont think portland will be bad for more than 2 years.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Yeah i like their rebuild in theory. Get a ton of young talent around dames age, develop them as they grow chemistry and keep them around because they are restricted free agents. While they are developing get a top five pick or two. I dont think portland will be bad for more than 2 years.
        It's what Raptors should have done once Bosh left. Although Bargs is now a really good pick at a better time, Casey's last year

Comment

knicks will get 35 wins

Comment

Wrote 25-35, think it will be around 30. I mostly hope that they get the exact amount of wins as Denver and every other team does better than both of them.

Comment

Working...
            X