Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

distorsun wrote: View Post
    That line up would get killed vs GS.
    Versus inferior teams, it may work a little bit.
    Is there a line up that we can come up with you feel would match up better against GS?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Is there a line up that we can come up with you feel would match up better against GS?
      If GSW is using Green at the 5

Lowry, Cojo, Ross, DeMarre, JJ

If Bogut at the 5, same lineup as before except bring in Biz for JJ.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I think JJ would guard Draymond the best. So whatever position Draymond is playing that's where JJ should be. But I don't even know why we bother doing this. Dwane is never going to make the smart decision anyway.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Are we underrating Joseph's ability to shoot the ball? I know is is not on many attempts, but the guy shot 36.4% from 3 last year and has shown improved shooting from 3 in each o his first 4 seasons. Not the worst floor spacer we have.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            If GSW is using Green at the 5

Lowry, Cojo, Ross, DeMarre, JJ

If Bogut at the 5, same lineup as before except bring in Biz for JJ.
            But how is JJ an example of adding shooting against a team that goes small? Defensively, I like JJ on Green because both are physical guys, but in a shoot out he's kind of useless. Did GS use Green as a C through the season or just in the playoffs. Crazy that he could play that position effectively.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
              But how is JJ an example of adding shooting against a team that goes small? Defensively, I like JJ on Green because both are physical guys, but in a shoot out he's kind of useless. Did GS use Green as a C through the season or just in the playoffs. Crazy that he could play that position effectively.
              JJ will be guarding green. You don't need your 5 to shoot 3s in a small ball scenario. Ross, Lowry, DeMarre can't be left alone at all since they'll burn the defense from 3 and Cojo is an average shooter.

Gsw used green in just the finals but who knows maybe they'll put him there during the season lol
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                JJ will be guarding green. You don't need your 5 to shoot 3s in a small ball scenario. Ross, Lowry, DeMarre can't be left alone at all since they'll burn the defense from 3 and Cojo is an average shooter.

Gsw used green in just the finals but who knows maybe they'll put him there during the season lol
                Teams don't need to defend Green. Either try to exploit the matchup offensively or place a body on him like. Using JJ to guard Green loses too much offence to defend a marginal offensive player. Carroll on Klay and Demar and 2Pats on Green and Barnes keep JV in and hope Curry doesn't go Ham on Lowry

Comment

Working...
                X