No announcement yet.

Cool Stories??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I peed beside Tim Leiweke's the other day. I wasn't sure if it was him, but I happened to see his credentials.

Also met Masai and Dan Tolzman in Vegas.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Met Glen Grundwald once, hell of a nice guy and generous too.

Saw Michael Jordan's house in the early 90's (before he bought a new house) on trip to Chicago when I was kid, didn't think it was that impressive.

Saw Oliver Miller in the food court in the mall eating junk food lol

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        I peed beside Tim Leiweke's the other day. I wasn't sure if it was him, but I happened to see his credentials.

Eyes forward dude.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Eyes forward dude.
          Lol it wasn't taped to his dong, I saw it in the mirror when we were washing hands
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Lol it wasn't taped to his dong, I saw it in the mirror when we were washing hands
            I really like the idea of TL having his credentials tattooed to his dick.

Comment

92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
              I really like the idea of TL having his credentials tattooed to his dick.
              That's weird that you like that idea...
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

2003 Fall: Late for a math course, got off of Dundas Station. Saw a CTV Morning news crew there and took a peek and found out Kevin O'Neil was getting a welcome interview. One of the hosts caught me and ask me to be a passer-by and get his autograph. I agreed for sure and got his autograph on my text book. The host gave me two free tickets to a game Vs. the Steve Nash Dallas Mavericks. I watched the game + victory with a friend a night before a mid-term and bombed the mid-term horribly for good cause.

Comment

"Credentials" is a great word for it. I'm going to ask my wife later if she'd like to see my credentials and I'll report back here.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I went to the Naismith cup game in Edmonton year's ago with two friends one a basketball fan and the other a hockey head. During the warm ups the hockey head spots mugsey and asks why the ball boy has a uniform and is warming up. I bet my friend a bottle that mugsey was a player and he did play.still waiting for my bottle. Vince made a great block but I already knew he was special. Tracy made me believe that Isiah knew what he was doing by drafting him. Antonio Davis showed more finesse than I recall him having as a pacer. Worth the drive without a doubt

Comment

Working...
                    X