X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delon Wright Gets Drafted. Thru The Lens

Exciting day for the young man

Comment

Seems like a good kid, stay grounded and humble.

Comment

Anyone take the double cup when he was getting drafted?

Dude messing around with Lean... cause it sure seems like it.

Comment

That was probably the best draft day vid I have seen of any new Rap first round draftee. He looked so happy...and relieved...and he was with his family and friends in a casual setting (not the green room). Very nice...and good character/humble guy too it seems.

Comment

I like de kid
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Good kid, glad we drafted him (and Norman Powell). I hope to see him become a good player with the Raptors.

Comment

Looks like a major league support system to me.

Comment

Big fan of Wright. Old school, pass first guy, good defender. My type of PG.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Great attitude. A tall, high-end defensive PG who is an elite passer will play in the league for a long time, at worst as a backup. Solid, solid pick.

And you gotta love how genuinely excited everybody got when Silver announced "Toronto Raptors" and again when his brother introduced him as a Raptor for the thank you speech. Times have changed.

Comment

Thanks for this. Seriously, had me clapping and cheering out loud ... which was because Delon seemed like somebody who deserved this ... and you can see how big a deal it is. And if you're not top ten, until your name is actually called ... you really can't be sure it will be, right? "Wright"! Wow. Excellent. Cool guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X