Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

BleacherReport - NBA Predictions 2015-16: Win-Loss Projections for Every Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    I see a dip in wins. Maybe 45?
    It's possible. So many unknowns. If Miami stays healthy (which they won't) they're pretty effing solid. I have no read on the pacers, they could go either way. The bucks are going to be better than 8th. Bulls will Bulls. Atlanta should be good but not as good as last year. If Melo stays healthy Knicks could fight for the 8 spot. Orlando will be a nightmare to play but won't win much. Wiz are better than us. We should be Charlotte this year.

    I have no feel for this season other than a healthy Cleveland is gonna lay the smack down on the east.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

    Comment


    • #17
      Who else would be interested in a 4-5 rematch between WASH and TOR?
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • #18
        koncept wrote: View Post
        Who else would be interested in a 4-5 rematch between WASH and TOR?
        in the immortal words of rambo "do we get to win this time"

        Comment


        • #19
          Primer wrote: View Post
          I'm going with 56 wins. We have the talent, I'm just not sure about the coaching, but I'm going to be optimistic for now.
          Bang on GREAT PREDICTION!

          Comment


          • #20
            psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Bang on GREAT PREDICTION!
            Fuck yeah! I had completely forgotten about this.

            I predict the Raptors will make the NBA Finals.

            Let's keep this baby rolling.

            Comment


            • #21
              Primer wrote: View Post
              Fuck yeah! I had completely forgotten about this.

              I predict the Raptors will make the NBA Finals.

              Let's keep this baby rolling.
              Nice one mate

              Comment

              Working...
              X