Raptors vs Warriors 10:30PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    But I told you guys not to get to excited about Ross. Consistency has always been his problem and it still is.
    Yeah which is why its good to have Powell as insurance , he was hot today 13 points 6-11 in 18 minutes of play.

Comment

But I told you guys not to get to excited about Ross. Consistency has always been his problem and it still is.
      Fact. Ross still Rossin'.

Comment

Don't get down on him after one game either though

Comment

• Yea from looking at the stats today wasn't a good game for us at all. But I won't panic because we didn't have our best player and it was a back to back. Also we still don't have our offense in place.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Yea from looking at the stats today wasn't a good game for us at all. But I won't panic because we didn't have our best player and it was a back to back. Also we still don't have our offense in place.
            I wouldn't be surprised if offense doesn't improve. Majority of our starters are fighting 3-4 years of bad habits. Rome wasn't build in a day (well with their shooting they just might)
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JV, Powell, and Roberts were the only Raptors with FG% above .500. The team shot 37.6% FG. Our rebounding is what kept us in the game (Thanks JV), we had 48 rebounds to their 37, and 15 offensive rebounds to their 4, letting us get off 85 shots to their 70. If the offense wasn't shit we should have taken this one. I vote we fix this offense, priority number one.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                JV, Powell, and Roberts were the only Raptors with FG% above .500. The team shot 37.6% FG. Our rebounding is what kept us in the game (Thanks JV), we had 48 rebounds to their 37, and 15 offensive rebounds to their 4, letting us get off 85 shots to their 70. If the offense wasn't shit we should have taken this one. I vote we fix this offense, priority number one.
                Offense was expected to be worse with Lowry out

Comment

• A starting PF CANNOT have less rebounds than any of our guards. That's really the only worrisome takeaway I can have from this game.

Comment

• Next game is Thursday, no?

Plenty of time to figure out the offense. (How well it'll be execution wise, we'll have to see).

I hope Ross can bounce back 'cause he had a pretty bad game, but then again, the entire team had a pretty bad game tonight.

Comment

• Also of note, we had a meager 15 assists to Golden States 29 (on only 35 FGM). Pass the ball, get better shots, get better FG%, win game. Even Casey should be able to wrap his head around that.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if offense doesn't improve. Majority of our starters are fighting 3-4 years of bad habits. Rome wasn't build in a day (well with their shooting they just might)
                        That's my worry. Casey is such a terrible offensive coach I can see that happening too. If it stays THIS bad we are fucked.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yea my two worries are Patterson being a horrendous rebounder and us still not passing the ball enough. But at the same time you aren't going to get many assists if only 3 people shoot the ball efficiently. But still we can't just be having 15 assists on a game

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                            A starting PF CANNOT have less rebounds than any of our guards. That's really the only worrisome takeaway I can have from this game.
                            Had we lost the rebounding battle this might concern me, but we won it handily, so Patterson's lack of boards doesn't matter much. Not to mention he only played 15 minutes, the least of any starter by 5 minutes.

Comment

That's my worry. Casey is such a terrible offensive coach I can see that happening too. If it stays THIS bad we are fucked.
                              I don't see us having amazing ball movement. That takes years. The only thing to really look forward too is Draft and D-League.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Had we lost the rebounding battle this might concern me, but we won it handily, so Patterson's lack of boards doesn't matter much. Not to mention he only played 15 minutes, the least of any starter by 5 minutes.
                                This is true. He needs to shoot the ball more though and shoot more efficiently or he becomes pointless in the starting lineup. At least he's been able to keep to 2 starting 4's he's guarded quiet in the first two games. Neither Draymond nor Griffin went off on us like they could have.

Comment

Working...
                                X