No announcement yet.

Raptors vs Warriors 10:30PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see zero reason to think Bennett should play the 3-spot in the modern NBA.

Comment

• If Bennett doesn't get it together soon he will be right out of the league, perhaps before the season opener. Enough with excuses. How many opportunities can he squander? If AB has banked most of the $10 million he has been paid in contracts, perhaps he lacks the motivation to actually succeed in the NBA.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        If Bennett doesn't get it together soon he will be right out of the league, perhaps before the season opener. Enough with excuses. How many opportunities can he squander? If AB has banked most of the $10 million he has been paid in contracts, perhaps he lacks the motivation to actually succeed in the NBA.
        Wow! I just reread my comment. That's a little harsh. I hope Bennett as a better night tomorrow.
        Last edited by stretch; Tue Oct 6, 2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• gah...why do you guys argue so much. If you don't know something just ask me. I know everything
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            gah...why do you guys argue so much. If you don't know something just ask me. I know everything
            How long should I microwave my burrito for? So hard to get that sweet spot where it's nice and hot everywhere but hasn't exploded even a bit....

Comment

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                Nothing the Raptors have done thus far on the offensive end should be compared to the Spurs. Nothing. Okay, so there is a ball and a hoop, but it ends there.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Nothing the Raptors have done thus far on the offensive end should be compared to the Spurs. Nothing. Okay, so there is a ball and a hoop, but it ends there.
                  we put 5 players on a floor just like Spurs too!!!
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Think it should have said CoJo is running motion into horns. Nobody else on the floor moves

Comment

• Coach Nick still in pre-season mode, working his way into game shape. lol. Get that gawbage outta here!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Now this is what i'm talking about. Swag!

That ball movement is so drool worthy.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          The difference between Spurs and everyone else is not the plays they run its what they do within the plays. They set solid screens, they know if the defenders go over, under, hedge,trap ect. what are the options. So each part of the play has purpose.

The motion part of the play has scoring opportunities same as the horns part depending on how the other team plays it. Toronto doesn't have the coaching to be on that level. That's why we can't win the championship with this team our players r not smart enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            The difference between Spurs and everyone else is not the plays they run its what they do within the plays. They set solid screens, they know if the defenders go over, under, hedge,trap ect. what are the options. So each part of the play has purpose.

The motion part of the play has scoring opportunities same as the horns part depending on how the other team plays it. Toronto doesn't have the coaching to be on that level. That's why we can't win the championship with this team our players r not smart enough

Low BB-IQ players don't last long in the Spurs system. Sometimes smart play and effective team play can make the total greater that the sum of the parts, when it comes to individual talent (having a talented core is obviously important, but this applies more to the secondary role players).

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

The bolded statement nails it. Your statement after doesn't make sense, we don't have stupid players, they're just doing what our stupid coach tells them to do (e.g. stand around while one guy dribbles and do nothing else).

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                The bolded statement nails it. Your statement after doesn't make sense, we don't have stupid players, they're just doing what our stupid coach tells them to do (e.g. stand around while one guy dribbles and do nothing else).
                                Smart players can see what's trying to be accomplished when a play is run wether thee coach tells them or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X