Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    gah...why do you guys argue so much. If you don't know something just ask me. I know everything
    How long should I microwave my burrito for? So hard to get that sweet spot where it's nice and hot everywhere but hasn't exploded even a bit....

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    gah...why do you guys argue so much. If you don't know something just ask me. I know everything

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    If Bennett doesn't get it together soon he will be right out of the league, perhaps before the season opener. Enough with excuses. How many opportunities can he squander? If AB has banked most of the $10 million he has been paid in contracts, perhaps he lacks the motivation to actually succeed in the NBA.
    Wow! I just reread my comment. That's a little harsh. I hope Bennett as a better night tomorrow.
    Last edited by stretch; Tue Oct 6, 2015, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    If Bennett doesn't get it together soon he will be right out of the league, perhaps before the season opener. Enough with excuses. How many opportunities can he squander? If AB has banked most of the $10 million he has been paid in contracts, perhaps he lacks the motivation to actually succeed in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    I see zero reason to think Bennett should play the 3-spot in the modern NBA.

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    Cleveland wanted him to be a 3

Let's not make the same mistake

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I think Anthony Bennet needs to get send down to the D league and work on his game if he wants to stay in the NBA.

I believe he should attempt to model his game after James Johnson, concentrate on rebounding, defense, and attacking the basket in transition and seldom shoot if open.
    I think that will be the play for AB, D-league that is. He and his agent should be quite open to it, given that the 905 should present a good environment (teammates, coaching, fans, calibre of play) and their need to showcase his skills. Not sure I agree about JJ - I think Bennett's future in the NBA is as a stretch 4, though defense and rebounding is always important. Patrick Patterson is the better model, while AB can offer a little more explosiveness and rebounding than PP.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    I think Anthony Bennet needs to get send down to the D league and work on his game if he wants to stay in the NBA.

I believe he should attempt to model his game after James Johnson, concentrate on rebounding, defense, and attacking the basket in transition and seldom shoot if open.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Now this is what i'm talking about. Swag!

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    All I can say is that we still haven't seen JJ. Whose to say he's not our starting PF.
    I'd give JJ being the starting PF a 0.0001% chance of happening. He should be the full time backup SF but we'll see what Casey does, might be a lot of Ross at SF despite repeatedly proving that's a bad idea.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    So?

The ball was actually moving for about 4 weeks after the Gay trade.

The start of the season and end of the season in 2013-14 was brutal.
    Think that's assists not passes. More ball movement led to 1.7 more made baskets. Don't like numbers when watching games would tell you Raptors weren't passing.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    We averaged 21.2 per/G
    So?

The ball was actually moving for about 4 weeks after the Gay trade.

The start of the season and end of the season in 2013-14 was brutal.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    We averaged 21.2 per/G
    Yeah and we had 19.5 last year.

21.2 and 19.5 isn't much of a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    For a 4 week stretch.
    We averaged 21.2 per/G

Leave a comment:

Working...
X