No announcement yet.

Raptors vs Warriors 10:30PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is JJ playing tonight? or Bebe and Bennett? Just curious.
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

So Warriors broadcast then?

Comment

Thats the plan!

Comment

Alright guys when you figure out which stream actually works just post it. I would be shocked if Golden State didn't broadcast the game seeing as it's their first preseason game, they are the champions and they have an amazing fanbase
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

NBA.com still says just radio.

Says it's KNBR 680. Maybe they have a online broadcast if no stream shows up?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Just checked Warriors broadcasters. Nothing live scheduled for tonight.

Comment

Hoping for a good stream tonight!
                OG is our king

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Just checked Warriors broadcasters. Nothing live scheduled for tonight.
                  Ahh hell.
                  OG is our king

Comment

If anyone finds anything that actually works please post it. The raptors cravings have already started after the game last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still going to hold out hope because Raptors preseason basketball is the best thing in my life right now, and yes that is as sad as it sounds.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        just checked warriors broadcasters. Nothing live scheduled for tonight.
                        ugh!!!!
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I'm surprised they aren't showing the game, it'd be a good one to watch.

I'd wanna see how the offense is compared to yesterday (hopefully a bit more structured, but it is preseason and a back-to-back so I'm not expecting too much difference).

Guess we're going old school tonight, then.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            I'm still going to hold out hope because Raptors preseason basketball is the best thing in my life right now, and yes that is as sad as it sounds.
                            It's not addiction, it's passion
                            OG is our king

Comment

Looks like Anthony Bennett is available for some minutes. Something to watch for...you know...if it is actually possible to watch the game.
                              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Can't even listen. Stuck using a Wii for net, and it doesn't even support mp3 files. Fuckity.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X