Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 4: Minnesota Timberpups at Toronto Raptors - Mon Oct 12, 7:30pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    pretty sure that he is available to trade by deadline.
    Hopefully Sac sucks real bad. Can't see DMC taking another losing season in sactown. His at the point where he needs to start thinking about his legacy.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• because someone would trade Cousins for JV?

really?

And keep his job?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        because someone would trade Cousins for JV?

really?

And keep his job?
        Well they'd be working for Sacto....so there job isn't safe to begin with. The owner could vouch for you and fire you a year later. It's a mess.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

really?

And keep his job?
          That's why you have to throw in DD. Obviously I would prefer not too. Especially since DMC and DD are boys. DMC for JV straight up is a jk. I can hear Divac laughing already.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

really?

And keep his job?
            its trading Cousins and Ben for JV and DD.

Guess you missed that part....

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              So no to Cousins and Mclemore for JV and DD? I would even do it without McLemore if they threw in some picks.
              Why in the world would Kings do this? JV wouldn't fit at all in Karl's system.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Why in the world would Kings do this? JV wouldn't fit at all in Karl's system.
                7/8ths of that team doesnt fit karls system.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ross is fucked which is not a big loss but still
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Norm Powell here's your shot
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

pretty sure that he is available to trade by deadline.
                      He signed his extension on August 20th. He cannot be traded for 6 months since he signed a 4 year extension. 6 months from Aug 20th is Feb 25th.. the deadline is Feb 18 next year.

He cannot be traded until the season is over.

#TrustBobbyMarks

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        He signed his extension on August 20th. He cannot be traded for 6 months since he signed a 4 year extension. 6 months from Aug 20th is Feb 25th.. the deadline is Feb 18 next year.

He cannot be traded until the season is over.

#TrustBobbyMarks
                        Yeah any JV trade would have to be after the Raptors are eliminated.

That said, if you can possibly pair Cousins with Lowry, you pay almost any price to do so.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Yeah any JV trade would have to be after the Raptors are eliminated.

That said, if you can possibly pair Cousins with Lowry, you pay almost any price to do so.
                          Walking into a potential meeting with KD while having Cousins, Carroll and Lowry on your roster is not a bad idea and it won't be easy for KD to turn down the opportunity to play with those guys in the East.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            Walking into a potential meeting with KD while having Cousins, Carroll and Lowry on your roster is not a bad idea and it won't be easy for KD to turn down the opportunity to play with those guys in the East.
                            A team with Lowry, Carroll, Cousins and KD would be an automatic challenge for the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Comment

its trading Cousins and Ben for JV and DD.

Guess you missed that part....
                              It would be more like Cousins for JV, DD, the Knicks/Nuggets pick, + Ross/Patterson.

I would still do that trade, except, we can't trade Jonas.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                It would be more like Cousins for JV, DD, the Knicks/Nuggets pick, + Ross/Patterson.

I would still do that trade, except, we can't trade Jonas.
                                I'd do that trade too.

I think if we wait until the next draft and that pick turns into a top 5 pick, I think the Kings would do the top 5 DEN/NYK pick + JV for Cousins.
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X