Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see any Similarities between Raptors and Jays ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Donaldson is an MVP caliber player. Carroll is nothing more than a role player.

No comparison.
    one team plays baseball and one plays basketball.

no comparison. the whole thread is a farce

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      There is a similarity I see.....

The Jays managed to pick up a 29 YO 3B who had a breakout year..... and he's made the Jays a much better team.

Seems the Raps have done the same at SF.
      To be fair, the Jays were floating around .500 for most of the year. They didn't become a better team until Price and Tulo were added.

Comment

There is a similarity I see.....

The Jays managed to pick up a 29 YO 3B who had a breakout year..... and he's made the Jays a much better team.

Seems the Raps have done the same at SF.
        Nice sig!
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Nice sig!
          I just had to do it after going back through the thread, Ax.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I just had to do it after going back through the thread, Ax.
            haha, well at least you are looking safe for now

But first Carroll ISO, everyone knows who to blame!
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Jays have elite talent in Price, Bautista, Edwin, tulo and now donaldson. Raptors don't.
              While I agree that that talent could be considered elite; they've been underperforming in the post-season. Except for Price, who has been doing exactly what he's always done in the playoffs (folding like Raps talent did).
              Last edited by nubreed000; Thu Oct 22, 2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Sporting News’ 2015 Major League Baseball Executive of the Year Alex Anthopoulos

Ironic ... Raptors hirea GM who wins Executive of the Year and Jays lose Executive of the Year

Comment

Working...
                X