GAMETHREAD - Toronto Raptors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - Oct. 18/15 6PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    I didn't see this game but I'm just going to assume Demar wasn't actually boo'd.

For the bolded though; that one still bothers me. Rudy absolutely did NOTHING to deserve the kind of booing he got (although I did get it from the casual perspective. A casual fan straight up told me that they were booing because all they had heard at the time was how much better the team was doing after he was traded and just assumed it was his fault).

When the Leafs have been sucking for so long; those fans needed another team to latch on to. And the Raptors started being good before the Jays...
    Rudy Gay banned stats sheets. He deserved everything
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Well this thread took a turn. Booing should only be reserved for players who show a blatant lack of respect or effort. Demar does neither of those things, so booing him would be shameful

Raptors should hire a guy with a sole purpose of sending minor shocks to Demar whenever he takes a long off the dribble 2.
      That's Derozan right there. Disrespect to the game of basketball

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Ok, that one I will admit, was on him but I still don't think he deserved what he got although, like I said previously, getting it from the casual perspective really did make it make sense to me.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Stop giving props to players for shit they are supposed to do. Work hard, be professional. That's why they are paid millions. You don't produce, get the fuck out of here.

Comment

Though he also had a coach saying he "had it going" on 11-37 nights. So really, where should most of the blame be going?

*In a way, you could even say Gay's heart was in the right place, trying to hide how terribly flawed and imbalanced an approach the team was using, because that kind of thing can lead to fractures in the locker room.
            Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Oct 19, 2015, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Though he also had a coach saying he "had it going" on 11-37 nights. So really, where should most of the blame be going?

*In a way, you could even say Gay's heart was in the right place, trying to hide how terribly flawed and imbalanced an approach the team was using, because that kind of thing can lead to fractures in the locker room.
              Along the same lines as being used poorly, Gay was also told to bulk up which, after he went to Sacramento and slimmed down, we found out to be a major hindrance.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Along the same lines as being used poorly, Gay was also told to bulk up which, after he went to Sacramento and slimmed down, we found out to be a major hindrance.
                Remember how he could finish at the rim at all? Seriously how does one of the most athletic wings stop scoring in the lane. Oh ya Casey told him to gain some weight without even thinking of the negatives that comes with it.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Remember how he could finish at the rim at all? Seriously how does one of the most athletic wings stop scoring in the lane. Oh ya Casey told him to gain some weight without even thinking of the negatives that comes with it.
                  Source for Casey telling him to gain weight?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Source for Casey telling him to gain weight?
                    http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/1...training-camp/

There's more but that's what I found on a quick Google search

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• So Gay lost all that bulk on a way to Sac. Please. He came out of shape to camp and played his way into shape. Casey needs to go too. But you shape athletes into these perfect soldiers that do everything you ask of them.

Comment

So Gay lost all that bulk on a way to Sac. Please. He came out of shape to camp and played his way into shape. Casey needs to go too. But you shape athletes into these perfect soldiers that do everything you ask of them.
                        He was literally told to put on bulk and he did (I believe the intention was to play him at the 4). He didn't come to camp out of shape at all. He came into camp bigger than he was previously though. He dropped back down to his old shape because the new mass just wasn't working for him.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• nah fuck that guy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            He was literally told to put on bulk and he did (I believe the intention was to play him at the 4). He didn't come to camp out of shape at all. He came into camp bigger than he was previously though. He dropped back down to his old shape because the new mass just wasn't working for him.
                            Toronto coaching staff has a history of being a Jewish mom.

Always concerned her little boys aren't eating enough.

Comment

nah fuck that guy
                              Jonas is so skinny in this video tho

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                                Toronto coaching staff has a history of being a Jewish mom.

Always concerned her little boys aren't eating enough.
                                That would be the Italian mom.

The Jewish mom would be more "Have you done your homework" & "I dont like these B+s...get As' or else..."

Comment

Working...
                                X