Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Raps be like the Spurs someday?

https://www.facebook.com/Glory4You/v...51423/?fref=nf

This is a great video about how the Spurs are respected around the league and how their coach has the total respect of all of the players. What's going to take for Toronto to be %50 like that?

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/Glory4You/v...51423/?fref=nf

This is a great video about how the Spurs are respected around the league and how their coach has the total respect of all of the players. What's going to take for Toronto to be %50 like that?
    A new organization, coach and players. Maybe a new city

Comment

at the least, I think that our management and ownership is committed to creating long term success.

we are missing the system that helps create hall of famers

and the hall of famer coach to implement them.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        A new organization, coach and players. Maybe a new city
        LOL. I take it you've never been to San Antonio. I love my Raptors, but not that much.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          LOL. I take it you've never been to San Antonio. I love my Raptors, but not that much.
          Go Leafs Go

Comment

Never in million years
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

no coaching is no good enough and players r not smart enough

Comment

Of course the Raptors can be like the Spurs. All you need is a Pop, Duncan, Parker, Manu and Kawhi, so never.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  Of course the Raptors can be like the Spurs. All you need is a Pop, Duncan, Parker, Manu and Kawhi, so never.
                  All you need is a coach and management committed to the same vision and able to make it happen, which isn't THAT hard. Everyone knows what kind of players the Spurs pickup. Everyone knows what kind of philosophy they have. Everyone knows what their offensive system is. The problem is committing to it. That is the genius of the Spurs organization. A business can talk about caring, but it is easy to see when they don't care. Follow through is the hardest aspect of any organization to master.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                    All you need is a coach and management committed to the same vision and able to make it happen, which isn't THAT hard. Everyone knows what kind of players the Spurs pickup. Everyone knows what kind of philosophy they have. Everyone knows what their offensive system is. The problem is committing to it. That is the genius of the Spurs organization. A business can talk about caring, but it is easy to see when they don't care. Follow through is the hardest aspect of any organization to master.
                    It's not that easy to do what you're saying. The Spurs routinely pick up guys who were unwanted ( Green, Diaw, Mills) etc and make them service or even above average players.

I don't know many organizations in all of sports who keep doing this over and over again except for the Patriots
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

We have our David robinson in lowry. Now that Knicks pick will give us our tim Duncan, Ben Simmons. We fire Casey and hire Messina. And boom, dynasty created for the next 10 years

Elite coach with elite talent.
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I do believe that for all our entire existence as raptors, we've never had a coach that knew how to get the best out of our players. They always seem too uptight and into themselves.maybe I'm wrong but, isn't that the GMs job to make that happen?

Comment

It's not that the Raptors can't be like the Spurs, it's just really unlikely. Once in a generation player in Duncan, once in several generations coach, are something you have to luck into. Will be interesting to see what the Spurs are like once those two are gone.

Comment

Come on, on Drake nights this team will surpass even the Spurs. Black and GOLD instead of black and SILVER. There's a new sheriff in town, cowboy, and his name is BRRUUUUNNNNNOOOOOOOO!
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The Raptors need to find a superstar big man first to play alongside JV.

Comment

Working...
                              X