X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah, it's essentially at this point become: Gay and Acy and Gray for Patterson, Powell, 1st LAC, and BeBe.
    Pat is expiring and could be packaged yet... we still got Sully and siakam so pat could be part of the coveted pf deal.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    Clips pick
    Yeah, it's essentially at this point become: Gay and Acy and Gray for Patterson, Powell, 1st LAC, and BeBe.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Let me take a moment to remind you that this is from the John salmons trade. Which by extension is still the Rudy Gay trade. The gift that keeps on giving and giving and..
    Clips pick

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Let me take a moment to remind you that this is from the John salmons trade. Which by extension is still the Rudy Gay trade. The gift that keeps on giving and giving and..

Leave a comment:

• Kuh
    replied
    Two incredible stats from the guys over at boxscoregeeks.com:
    1. Bebe has enough minutes so far this year to hit their rotation player filter (100 mins).
    2. He has the second best WP48 in the entire NBA (.469). WP48 is an overall stat tracking contributions: good things minus bad things per minute. They also track something called 'Adjusted WP48'. He is the top player in the NBA in that stat.

I don't know which is the biggest shock: that he is top 2 in the NBA, or that he has enough minutes to qualify!!

Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post

Mrs. Bruno Caboclo
    Lol if she we're real Masai would have already offered her a contract - 4 years D league stint guarantee.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied

Mrs. Bruno Caboclo

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

Someone get Bruno to knock up a woman though just to be safe
    Lol if you are a basketball player in the NBA making millions chances are good that if you aren't careful, someone is going to be pulling tricks on you. Marrying young is actually smart for NBA players, they become more grounded instead of hooking up with groupies who will poke holes in your condoms.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Bump.

There was an interview after the game where they asked Bebe what he did during the off season to improve and he said he did a couple of lifestyle changes
    such as he stopped drinking alcohol entirally as well as the birth of his daughter really made him focus more on his career.

I am glad this guy is finally maturing and succeeding.
    I feel like having a kid is a big turning point for a lot of players, I know DeMar and Lowry have both said the same thing as well. Even Ross to a degree since he had a kid in the last year or two. Of course, it could just be naturally getting more mature as you age as well.

Someone get Bruno to knock up a woman though just to be safe

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Bump.

There was an interview after the game where they asked Bebe what he did during the off season to improve and he said he did a couple of lifestyle changes
    such as he stopped drinking alcohol entirally as well as the birth of his daughter really made him focus more on his career.

I am glad this guy is finally maturing and succeeding.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I think I've lost faith in Bébé. I except Yak to have all his back up C minutes by New Year.
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Hasta la vista, BeBe!
    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post664398

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Youve "lost faith" in the middle of august and he hasn't played real minutes in like 8 months?

Pretty sure that means you never had faith to begin with.
    I've actually been a pretty big bébé supprter. I just think Yak has the better mindset from what I've read.

Also his been on the team for 2 years and hasnt shown much.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I think I've lost faith in Bébé. I except Yak to have all his back up C minutes by New Year.
    Youve "lost faith" in the middle of august and he hasn't played real minutes in like 8 months?

Pretty sure that means you never had faith to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    Bruno is in LA working out with Powell and Ross at UCLA. Bebe I have know clue. It still shows how far away these two are that they can't even make their national team roster. All the other young Brazilians like Neto(Utah) and Felicio(Bulls) are on the team. It's not an age bias. Our Brazilians just aren't good enough. Which is sad because I'm pretty sure both Bruno and Bebe were drafted higher.
    Very true.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X