Lucas Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    patterson is worth more than 12M per year, easily.
    forsure if biyombo got 17 mil pats worth somewhere around the same. Pat seems like the type of guy who would take a pay cut to stay in a good situation. raps are pretty much the 1st successful team he has been a part of, considering his uncanny ability to not preform when he start i think the best thing for him is a role like he has on the raps. Not much pressure/overshadowed by other guys he can quietly do what he does best. that said i did see an interview from the summer were he said hes looking to get paid next year. Hopefully im right and he will go under value to resign or else it might be hard to keep both him and lowry. The biggest threat is if another contender offers him a big deal, can't see pat wanting to play on a shitty team at this point in his carrer
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• [IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        forsure if biyombo got 17 mil pats worth somewhere around the same. Pat seems like the type of guy who would take a pay cut to stay in a good situation. raps are pretty much the 1st successful team he has been a part of, considering his uncanny ability to not preform when he start i think the best thing for him is a role like he has on the raps. Not much pressure/overshadowed by other guys he can quietly do what he does best. that said i did see an interview from the summer were he said hes looking to get paid next year. Hopefully im right and he will go under value to resign or else it might be hard to keep both him and lowry. The biggest threat is if another contender offers him a big deal, can't see pat wanting to play on a shitty team at this point in his carrer
        Hm, we can try to list the other contenders and pseudo-contenders, arbitrarily top 4 for each conference as of now.

Cle - Love (plus no cap space)
        Boston - likely will have some cap space
        Bulls - might have some space - but Mirotic and Portis? Gibson is a FA

GS - nope, have KD, Dray (plus no cap space)
        Clips - long shot if Griffin bails
        Spurs - Aldridge (plus likely little cap space)
        Houston - little cap space and Ryan Anderson

Then you have the rest who may have space but are "up and coming with no guarantee if ever breaking .500"

I think as far as glue guys go, it's fairly safe to assume that the Raps value PP more than any other team would - which theoretically would help the team's leverage. Of course this is 2 am Saturday night theory talk.

Last edited by Mess; Sun Dec 4, 2016, 03:08 AM.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Hm, we can try to list the other contenders and pseudo-contenders, arbitrarily top 4 for each conference as of now.

Cle - Love (plus no cap space)
          Boston - likely will have some cap space
          Bulls - might have some space - but Mirotic and Portis? Gibson is a FA

GS - nope, have KD, Dray (plus no cap space)
          Clips - long shot if Griffin bails
          Spurs - Aldridge (plus likely little cap space)
          Houston - little cap space and Ryan Anderson

Then you have the rest who may have space but are "up and coming with no guarantee if ever breaking .500"

I think as far as glue guys go, it's fairly safe to assume that the Raps value PP more than any other team would - which theoretically would help the team's leverage. Of course this is 2 am Saturday night theory talk.

http://youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY
          Ya i would add some middle of the pack teams like charlotte, portland or maybe even miami if he was promised a starter role, but as of know i think he knows the raps and management knows this is the best place for him so he probably resigns

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Ya i would add some middle of the pack teams like charlotte, portland or maybe even miami if he was promised a starter role, but as of know i think he knows the raps and management knows this is the best place for him so he probably resigns
            hes not gonna stay if he wants to be a starter. right now a ROOKIE is in front of him to save the cohesion of the 2nd unit. i doubt hes gonna be starting any time soon for the raptors, which may mean he'll look elsewhere.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              hes not gonna stay if he wants to be a starter. right now a ROOKIE is in front of him to save the cohesion of the 2nd unit. i doubt hes gonna be starting any time soon for the raptors, which may mean he'll look elsewhere.
              He's 3rd on the team in minutes played (behind the usual suspects). You have think that's going to be tougher to find elsewhere, especially on a winning team.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Ya i somewhat agree. At this point i think its gonna come down to a choice between starting on a below average to average team while making a couple extra mil a year or taking a bit under market to come off the bench for raps or another good team. Dont think starting means to much to pat as long as he getting mins. Maybe even signing a 1 yr deal and testing the market a year later is a choice

Comment

• Shooting .778 from the field on the season and. .813 in last 5 games. With 2.2 BLK and 1.6 STL under 20 mins a game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Wow, in a couple of days 2Pat hijacked Siakam's and Bebe's threads. Proof that 2Pat has nothing to worry about when it comes to the pecking order.

Comment

• Look for Masai to sign Bebe to a bargain extension this offseason, just like he did with Ross and JV.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        Look for Masai to sign Bebe to a bargain extension this offseason, just like he did with Ross and JV.
                        I suspect Bebe is collecting trade value this year as yet another valuable chip. Poeltl and Powell need to play in 17-18...somewhere
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bebe this season is my main hope for Bruno. Bruno is 3 years younger. Bebe was nowhere near this competent at 21.

Hell, I just love that the Raps held onto Bebe this long and developed him properly. Now they need him and he's ready to play in the rotation. More of this, please.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Bebe this season is my main hope for Bruno. Bruno is 3 years younger. Bebe was nowhere near this competent at 21.

Hell, I just love that the Raps held onto Bebe this long and developed him properly. Now they need him and he's ready to play in the rotation. More of this, please.
                            Do you mean to tell me that fans are impatient with prospects? That maybe some don't take the classic "leap by year 2" model? Especially from foreign soil?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• My pet peeve with centers is when they can't rebound the ball. I like Nogueira a lot but he just seems to be so passive when it comes to rebounding. With his size and wingspan he should be able to grab a lot of boards. Hopefully he works on that. JV's been struggling but he's still in the top 20 (with at least 10 games played) in TRB%. Bebe is 90th best.

And yeah.. Masai's gonna lock that kid up for cheap.

Comment

• Bebe and Dewayne Dedmon have blocked 8.6% of opponents 2pt attempts, the best of any rotation players. Next is Joel Embiid at 7.7%. "Gold Standards" Gobert and Whiteside are at 6.4% and 6.0% respectively.

Now if he can avoid picking up a foul every 6 1/2 minutes...
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X