KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Except that guy.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Lucas Nogueira Loves Nickelback And Can't Understand Why Canada Doesn't

Lol the guy with the face tats loves Nickelback
    As an aside, I never really understood the universal humour of anything Nickelback. It's like somebody made a joke once, and the rest of the world just ran with it.

Nickelback was memed before there were memes.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    C'mon man. The outside doesn't equal the inside, or every person with a pierced nose ring would be a goof.

Be a better person than that. #LooksDon'tCount

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post

C'mon man. The outside doesn't equal the inside, or every person with a pierced nose ring would be a goof.

Be a better person than that. #LooksDon'tCount

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied

“One of the bands that I love so much and Canadians, people hate: Nickelback,” he said. “I don’t understand why people — because Canadian people, when you’re famous, they support you so much. They love to support famous Canadians. And I don’t understand because I grew up thinking Chad Kroeger is amazing, I love him. And when I came to Canada, people are like, ‘You like Nickelback?’ And everybody starts laughing in my face.”

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Can we officially change his nickname from "Bebe" to "Moving Screen?"

Please and thanks.
    Lol, I don't even remember typing this.

To Bebe's credit, hasn't really been an issue so far this season (in limited minutes).
    Alright, back to the "moving screen" nickname. Sigh....

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    He had severe tendonitis early in his career that caused him to miss most of a couple seasons early in his career (in his ACB days). Really the reason the Raptors got him for so little is because at that time there was serious question he'd ever be able to stay on the court.
    He seems to always follow up short spurts of above average play with either a little injury that takes him out of the rotation or he's given a bigger role as a result and underwhelms with that opportunity and ends up being demoted down the rotation again. Other guys always end up moving past him because at some point they're either playing better or are healthier.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Yeah, though I think the length of his career is already better than some would have expected (myself included, possibly) at the time of the trade.
    Salmons!

And then there's that Poeltl guy.....

Primo!

And then there's years of 2pat and powell...

Rudy!

This is why we love masai.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Yeah, though I think the length of his career is already better than some would have expected (myself included, possibly) at the time of the trade.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    He had severe tendonitis early in his career that caused him to miss most of a couple seasons early in his career (in his ACB days). Really the reason the Raptors got him for so little is because at that time there was serious question he'd ever be able to stay on the court.
    I'm not sure if that question has really been answered. Don't think I would feel confident relying on Bebe to stay healthy for 65+ games if he were part of my 8-man rotation, playing 15-20 mpg.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Bebe is a great guy but in all honesty any time he is actually healthy AND playing well it feels like the team just got lucky for a handful of actual game minutes. Between his injuries and inconsistency I don't think he should ever be penciled in for anything more than 3rd C.

Everytime I see him I think about this guy:

As I asked in another thread, what significant injuries has Bebe had? An ankle sprain or two?

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Can we officially change his nickname from "Bebe" to "Moving Screen?"

Please and thanks.
    Lol, I don't even remember typing this.

To Bebe's credit, hasn't really been an issue so far this season (in limited minutes).

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Bebe is a great guy but in all honesty any time he is actually healthy AND playing well it feels like the team just got lucky for a handful of actual game minutes. Between his injuries and inconsistency I don't think he should ever be penciled in for anything more than 3rd C.

Everytime I see him I think about this guy:

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    this is vague as fuck. After what talk? with who? Low profile online? or just doing interview with media?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X