X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    The Chandler comparison is way off. I see Bebe more as a Gorgui Dieng type of player. Right now he looks like a poor man's version of Dieng.
    He has the potential to be. If he gets there is the question. Has the tools. Mobility, lenght and hands.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Bebe is closer to Nerlens than any of those other guys. Racks up steals and blocks.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Right now he's just getting stops on instincts. I think a couple more years with Casey he can get there.

The Chandler comparison is way off. I see Bebe more as a Gorgui Dieng type of player. Right now he looks like a poor man's version of Dieng.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Thx mix. Says he was 215lbs.

Found this at 225

http://nbaheights.com/player/lucas-n...d-dash-center/

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    https://youtu.be/TQduIznX1uU

He was a lot skinnier in ACB

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Tyson chandler? All star? All nba 3rd team? Defense plater of the year? 2nd most important player on a world champion? And you're saying "him, but better"??

I thought you loved Deebo but looks like beebo has passed him
    I'm just going to say it; it's not about Bebe there.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    How good do you guys think Bebe can be? I think he can be a better passing Tyson Chandler.

Tyson chandler? All star? All nba 3rd team? Defense plater of the year? 2nd most important player on a world champion? And you're saying "him, but better"??

I thought you loved Deebo but looks like beebo has passed him

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    They pretty much never update weight and height measurements, you have to use the eye test and compare to older photos. I think Bebe's gotten bigger. Also 24 is definitely not fully grown, I didn't start being able to put on weight until 25+.
    Looks like a stick to me. I think he started in the ACB in 2011 so that's a lot of strength and conditioning, presumably. I can see him put on a little more weight but not sure his frame looks like it will significantly.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    He's 220lbs at age 24. His frame doesn't look like it will add weight. He hasn't played a lot but hes been in strength and conditioning programs with us, ATL and in ACB from a young age.
    I see him more as a good backup until yak adds weight and experience. At that point bebe would have good trade value if he keeps playing well. I don't see him as the long term starting solution.
    They pretty much never update weight and height measurements, you have to use the eye test and compare to older photos. I think Bebe's gotten bigger. Also 24 is definitely not fully grown, I didn't start being able to put on weight until 25+.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Yeah, he's not the same kind of rebounder but, his rim protection has to be on par. As well as his steal rate. I agree he does seem younger than his age. Bebe will get better just by playing more and more NBA basketball.

Bebe isn't even close to Chandler. Bebe may have better rim protection by default because of his length, but Chandler was a great overall defender at C.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Yeah, he's not the same kind of rebounder but, his rim protection has to be on par. As well as his steal rate. I agree he does seem younger than his age. Bebe will get better just by playing more and more NBA basketball.

He's 220lbs at age 24. His frame doesn't look like it will add weight. He hasn't played a lot but hes been in strength and conditioning programs with us, ATL and in ACB from a young age.
    I see him more as a good backup until yak adds weight and experience. At that point bebe would have good trade value if he keeps playing well. I don't see him as the long term starting solution.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    Chandler averaged 12.4 rebs at 24 yrs old (12.9/36). Bebe is 7.9/36 this yr. Chandler had a 5 yr head start in nba. I like bebe but I think it's optimistic at this point. Poor man's version imo. It's very early, even though bebe's at an advanced age now. He doesn't seem like he's the same age as jv. Seems closer to poeltl.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    No chance. Bebe is too soft to be like Chandler. Bebe is not even that good of a defender.
    Right now he's just getting stops on instincts. I think a couple more years with Casey he can get there.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    How good do you guys think Bebe can be? I think he can be a better passing Tyson Chandler.

Chandler averaged 12.4 rebs at 24 yrs old (12.9/36). Bebe is 7.9/36 this yr. Chandler had a 5 yr head start in nba. I like bebe but I think it's optimistic at this point. Poor man's version imo. It's very early, even though bebe's at an advanced age now. He doesn't seem like he's the same age as jv. Seems closer to poeltl.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

No chance. Bebe is too soft to be like Chandler. Bebe is not even that good of a defender.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X