No announcement yet.

Lucas Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a lot of pressure on Bebe making those passes.

But playing time is what he needs, glad to see he is getting it.

Comment

Bebe is better than Biyombo. I've been saying this since the beginning but now that everyone has seen how inept Biyombo is on offense and Bebe actually playing, hopefully it's clear.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
        Bebe is better than Biyombo. I've been saying this since the beginning but now that everyone has seen how inept Biyombo is on offense and Bebe actually playing, hopefully it's clear.
        Yeah, I thought the same but wavered prior to this game. Bebe needs Biyombo's minutes. Bebe is damn good. The game made me a huge fan of the guy now.

Also, Boston's pick this year (Terry Rozier) is someone to watch for as well. Probably the second most impactful player on the court after Bebe.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Bebe got a near triple double, 13 pts (5/8 from the field) with 9 assists, 9 rebounds and 4 blocks in 27 minutes.

Dude has a silky jumper.
          13/9/9 - I wonder if any of this ever crossed his mind:

Last edited by S.R.; Fri Nov 20, 2015, 01:43 PM.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
            Yeah, I thought the same but wavered prior to this game. Bebe needs Biyombo's minutes. Bebe is damn good. The game made me a huge fan of the guy now.

Also, Boston's pick this year (Terry Rozier) is someone to watch for as well. Probably the second most impactful player on the court after Bebe.
            Hes worth a try both Bennett and Wright would benefit more in Missauga than Bebe

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Thing with Bebe is he is most effective when he is able to have the ball in the high post

Imagine him being a garbage big and all of a sudden he doesn't look so good
              You are basing this conclusion on, what exactly?

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Hes worth a try both Bennett and Wright would benefit more in Missauga than Bebe
                Wright hasn't even played a game so far, he should be playing for the 905.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  Wright hasn't even played a game so far, he should be playing for the 905.
                  If you cant get on the floor against the Sixers, D-League is a better option

Comment

Is bebe gonna get a call up with JV going down?

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      Is bebe gonna get a call up with JV going down?
                      He will have to. Hopefully Casey goes the Keep the roles route and starts Bebe. See what he can do finally

Comment

Think he gets minutes today?

Comment

Just want to point out Bebe has a 36 PER and a .415 WS48 lol. #PlayTheMan

Comment

I don't think he can keep that up

Comment

lol, pretty small sample size, but yes, play him. See what he can do while JV is out and then perhaps adjust the rotation accordingly once JV returns.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                                I don't think he can keep that up
                                Of course he can't, very small sample. He should still get playing time with JV out. Casey probably won't play him anymore because he couldn't guard perimeter players against the Suns...

Comment

Working...
                                X