• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest concern

Running on the theme of Matt Shantz,

What's your biggest concern?

Matt's was health. Mine is the PF spot.

Followed by, Casey coaching, DeMar Demarring and not knowing what to make of the eastern conference.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Casey's coaching - particularly a backslide into ISO offence.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Anything that has to do with Casey at all. He doesn't do a single thing well anymore, and he could be the greatest limiting factor on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        I think this is where Masai would step in. By bringing in Carrol and Joseph, not only did he improve the team from a defensive perspective, but he also brought in players from ball movement systems. Every GM knows you need defence to win, but with the types of defensive players he's targeted I think he's also looking to transform the offense.
        Because its 2015

Comment

My sphincter tighteners are

Kyle running out of gas in late March
          JV doesn't make strides and isnt a 16 and 10 guy every night as an avg not per/36
          PPat doesn't shake off whatever is ailing his game right now by the end of November
          DD's contract situation becomes a situation before the end of the season
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Oct 25, 2015, 07:25 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

Murphy's Law basically
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

That the emperor has no clothes.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                This is mine too.

Also, I hope that involving JV more into the offense doesn't mean more ISO post ups from 20 ft out with no one to pass to if a double team happens.

I'm actually cautiously optimistic about the defense. I think they'll be trying some new things this year, and Casey is actually capable of coaching an at least average defensive scheme.
                OG is our king

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  Running on the theme of Matt Shantz,

What's your biggest concern?

Matt's was health. Mine is the PF spot.

Followed by, Casey coaching, DeMar Demarring and not knowing what to make of the eastern conference.
                  1. Coaching
                  2. DD inefficiency
                  3. 3s

Obviously health is always an issue. The DD injury last Nov vs Dallas was probably just bad luck.

Comment

Casey
                    DeRozan
                    PF

Comment

Not taking steps in right direction such as not trading derozan for a pick or a young player with good potential, over rating Jonas within the organization, ball movement, Kyle being overworked, PLAYER DEVELOPMENT, anything casey

Comment

Some of those mentioned, I'll add: that Carroll was in the perfect situation in ATL and only has about half the impact here.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I too would select Casey coaching but I'll try to be a little more specific with an aspect that hasn't come up yet. Biggest concern is Casey running Lowry into the ground.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                            I too would select Casey coaching but I'll try to be a little more specific with an aspect that hasn't come up yet. Biggest concern is Casey running Lowry into the ground.
                            This is less of a concern for me. I think Casey sees he can't do that this year and CoJo is much more reliable on both ends than GV and Lou. I'm more worried about DD to be honest, if Ross isn't performing the only other options are CoJo (which isn't ideal when you want to limit KL and Powell, which isn't likely.)
                            Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              This is less of a concern for me. I think Casey sees he can't do that this year and CoJo is much more reliable on both ends than GV and Lou. I'm more worried about DD to be honest, if Ross isn't performing the only other options are CoJo (which isn't ideal when you want to limit KL and Powell, which isn't likely.)
                              Casey LOVES his two PG line ups.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                              X