X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!

WE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!

Comment

• Anyone Remember when T-Ross became T-Magic?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        how is behind the back dribble pull up is a nice shot. He got lucky thats it
        I don't think anyone's saying it was a nice shot. It was a terrible one, but there was little time left and it went in when we needed it so that's what matters.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
          Yep. His mindset is pretty tough to understand for me. He's the kind of guy you would scream at if you were playing with him for taking those type of shots, and you'd dread him making them.

How does he not receive overwhelming negative feedback for his shot selection?
          Do you even look at the shot clock? Nothing wrong with that shot....especially since it went in.

Geez... complaining when a player makes a big shot with time running out???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Anyone Remember when T-Ross became T-Magic?
            It never existed in my mind and it will stay non-existent

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              Anyone Remember when T-Ross became T-Magic?
              This happened?

Comment

• Jonas STAT PAD!

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                  Yep. His mindset is pretty tough to understand for me. He's the kind of guy you would scream at if you were playing with him for taking those type of shots, and you'd dread him making them.

How does he not receive overwhelming negative feedback for his shot selection?
                  Because there was like 5 seconds on the clock. I agree with you overall, but not on that particular shot. Yeah it is a terrible shot, but in that scenario, all that matters is that it went in.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    It never existed in my mind and it will stay non-existent
                    hahaha but but that dime,

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                      I don't think anyone's saying it was a nice shot. It was a terrible one, but there was little time left and it went in when we needed it so that's what matters.
                      Sometimes it's nice to just be excited he hit a tough shot as well rather than be a robot and say it was terrible analytically.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        Do you even look at the shot clock? Nothing wrong with that shot....especially since it went in.

Geez... complaining when a player makes a big shot with time running out???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        It's kind of disappointing that he wasn't able to get a better shot. Good job by DeMar to make it though

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                          I mean he hit it, that's great.

But that's not going in 90% of the time.
                          I say he hits that shot probably 25-30% of the time. He's better at them than not, but it's still a low percentage forced shot.

Fine if that's an anomaly, little amount of time on the shot clock etc... Okay, just seemed a little familiar is all. I can't help have the sneaking suspicion that I'd have seen the same thing with 10 seconds left on the clock. Demar thinks that is his shot to take. He imagines himself as a better player than he is. Like Jordan, or Kobe or even George.

Comment

• Fuck off Vogel, just dribble out in defeat...

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Jonas with a nice 20 points, 14 rebounds on 8/11 shooting. Obviously made mistakes, but overall nice game.
                              Great game by JV. This what I meant when I said his going to have to carry us some nights. Very good game.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                Jonas STAT PAD!
                                My fantasy team <3

Comment

Working...
                                X