C - Jonas Valanciunas C - Tyler Zeller

Last Meeting
    BOSTON 95, TORONTO 93Noteworthy

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      He's about to say "F*ck the Celtics I'm coming back to TO"
      OG is our king

Comment

so ughhh.... anyone wanna bet Amir goes off for 20 points and 20 rebounds just to stick it to us
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          so ughhh.... anyone wanna bet Amir goes off for 20 points and 20 rebounds just to stick it to us
          Possible. I'd also take the bet that he rolls his ankle and is day to day.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

Just hope Amir doesn't give away too much of the Raptors playbook

Comment

...And he doesn't fall once

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                RAPTORS playbook? come again?

Comment

Is Kelly still suspended?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    RAPTORS playbook? come again?
                    Hint - it involves Demar at the elbow

Comment

We're gonna win this just to stick it to Bill Simmons. Can't wait.

Also if Brad Stevens keeps starting the Lee-Zeller frontcourt it would be the most questionable rotation from a smart coach I have seen in a while. Jonas should feast.

Comment

I think that goes without saying.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Gonna be weird seeing Amir on the other team. Let's start 2-0!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            lol DC having a play book ......I can picture stevens just looking at amir and saying ok so you have any inside info you can share with us about what toronto is going to run on offense .... a long pause passes and Amir informs them that casey has this rock he likes to talk to during time outs and how there is a good chance that if they simply leave demar open long enough to catch the ball they can drastically increase their chances of winning, at this point stevens insist Amir go take a drug test.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                              lol DC having a play book ......I can picture stevens just looking at amir and saying ok so you have any inside info you can share with us about what toronto is going to run on offense .... a long pause passes and Amir informs them that casey has this rock he likes to talk to during time outs and how there is a good chance that if they simply leave demar open long enough to catch the ball they can drastically increase their chances of winning, at this point stevens insist Amir go take a drug test.
                              Wonder how long it takes Stevens to figure out Amir isn't loyal there really is nothing but a stupid rock

Comment

Working...
                              X