Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Sup? Boston is not home.
    Clearly I'm drunk, I thought for sure this was in Toronto. Reading is tough.

Comment

That loss last year really hurt us in terms of seeding and playoff matchup last year.

Comment

Some great quotes about Amir:

"He brought everything together, man," said DeMar DeRozan. "People don't realize how great of a dude he is. He's one of them guys where you could be having the worst day of your life, but if he calls you or he comes over, he's going to brighten your day up some type of way. You will never see Amir upset, mad, anything. Six years I played with him, I probably saw him mad twice. That's just the type of person he is."

"We definitely miss him personally and as a friend, and as a teammate also," said Kyle Lowry. "Energy. Excitement. Enthusiasm. Just all the things that you can ask for a guy. High spirits and high character."

The guard added, "I don't think you can replace what Amir did for us and what he does on the basketball court."
        http://www.masslive.com/celtics/inde...o_raptors.html

Comment

Also:

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
            Dude, that's cause he's a genius! I mean Amir put up 15/7 in one game! Amir isn't capable of something like that - Brad Stevens showed him how to do it cause he's a genius. I mean, and to do it against the 76ers! Wow. But that's what having a true coaching genius gets you: he can teach a scrub like Amir Johnson who has been awful for his entire career how to play.
            This ismnt sarcasm its somebody just being contrarian. There is no insight. It's how stupid people argue. There is no content

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              This ismnt sarcasm its somebody just being contrarian.
              No it's not.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Also:

Casey must be in love with James Johnson then. Playing the "be mean, keep em keen" angle.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                  No it's not.
                  That's sarcasm

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    This ismnt sarcasm its somebody just being contrarian. There is no insight. It's how stupid people argue. There is no content
                    Sarcasm is a form of wit....The Slaw guy dumbed it down for you and you still seem to struggle to grasp his intent.
                    Just move on and leave the stoopid people here to enjoy a little fun at the expense of the brad stephens idol worshipers. Aren't you late for a DD tirade ?
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Oct 30, 2015, 04:49 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Casey must be in love with James Johnson then. Playing the "be mean, keep em keen" angle.
                      Casey doesn't like him because he doesn't listen and dies his hair wacky colours.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Sarcasm is a form of wit....The Slaw guy dumbed it down for you and you still seem to struggle to grasp the obvious.
                        Just move on and leave the stoopid people to have a little fun at the expense of the brad stephens idol worshipers.
                        People don't dumb down comment when there is no audience. It's just dumb. Just like Graffiti artist don't draw penis on walls or books because the people who happen to see it might not appreciate satire.

Comment

Amir is going to remind everyone how good he was as a roller in the PnR and how little the Raptors used it

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Also:

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              Dude, that's cause he's a genius! I mean Amir put up 15/7 in one game! Amir isn't capable of something like that - Brad Stevens showed him how to do it cause he's a genius. I mean, and to do it against the 76ers! Wow. But that's what having a true coaching genius gets you: he can teach a scrub like Amir Johnson who has been awful for his entire career how to play.

Fixed it for you

Comment

We have 5 home games in the whole month of November.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X