Game #2: Toronto Raptors 113 - Boston Celtics 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    thats cause he had that gremlin "sullky"nger slapping all over him every time the ball got near him
    Lol I read that the wrong way the first time.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      lol, i just did that time

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        thats cause he had that gremlin "sullky"nger slapping all over him every time the ball got near him
        Maury wrote: View Post
        Snooch wrote: View Post
        lol, i just did that time
        HAH Yep, I had to read it a few times.

Comment

• Gremlins get a bad rep but they seemed pretty fun to me.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• They have quite a few gremlins on their roster. What's up with those hairstyles on Sullinger and Smart?
            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              They have quite a few gremlins on their roster. What's up with those hairstyles on Sullinger and Smart?
              lookin like the gremlin on the left in the picture above you

Comment

• Defense was pretty good last night despite the Celtics scoring over 100 points. It was a pretty fast paced game which is typically anti-Casey.

Oddly Carroll was the only one with a minus on the team, but I thought he had one of the biggest impacts on the game.

This road trip is going to be difficult.. glad they got the first game.

Comment

• Too easy!

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    They have quite a few gremlins on their roster. What's up with those hairstyles on Sullinger and Smart?
                    Could be aping Stroman on the Jays.

Comment

• Haven't seen the game yet (was actually busy during the game) but I look forward to watching it now since it seems/sounds like DeRozan was great, Carroll was fantastic and Ross turned on cheat codes.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Could be aping Stroman on the Jays.
                        I think I saw a few of them on the bench doing that "stir the pot" and the "3-finger eye thing" that Pillar and the guys do.

Comment

• just saw this lmao, I do! Haven't played ranked yet cuz my laptop is ass and i don't that to make me a 2k shitstain

Comment

Working...
                          X