Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Nuggets can beat a fairly healthy Rockets squad I think we better start adjusting our expectations for this pick.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      If the Nuggets can beat a fairly healthy Rockets squad I think we better start adjusting our expectations for this pick.
      Maybe, but Rockets have looked bad

Comment

• Just Wondering if Harden-Lawson is worse than GV-Lou

Comment

If the Nuggets can beat a fairly healthy Rockets squad I think we better start adjusting our expectations for this pick.
          Way too early at this stage to panic.

Comment

Not sure...the Rockets, healthy or not, are weird this year. They've lost some pretty bad games.

Comment

Nuggets and Knicks dont have the horses to finish the race. Both relying on rookies that wear down over an 82 game season and have injury prone starters and bad benches. The first 10 everyone is fresh as the season grinds the lack of depth and talent will hurt

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Nuggets and Knicks dont have the horses to finish the race. Both relying on rookies that wear down over an 82 game season and have injury prone starters and bad benches. The first 10 everyone is fresh as the season grinds the lack of depth and talent will hurt
                Fair enough. But 5 wins can make a big difference in the lottery standings. I'm not saying we'll get a pick in the 20s, but the way both teams are playing I'd be surprised if the pick lands in the top 8.

Comment

Fair enough. But 5 wins can make a big difference in the lottery standings. I'm not saying we'll get a pick in the 20s, but the way both teams are playing I'd be surprised if the pick lands in the top 8.
                  In some years but 5 games in the East won't be the difference between them and Sixers and Nets and in the West Lakers look to keep that pick. All three might finish below 20 wins. After that we have to hope NOP and Sac are better than now when guys are healthy and things settle down. Both on paper are better than Knicks and Nuggets. Think I'm missing a team that sucks now

Comment

• Even though Denver doesn't have a lot of talent they have a big home court advantage because of the altitude and their fast style of play. They will still win around 20 games at home.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                      Even though Denver doesn't have a lot of talent they have a big home court advantage because of the altitude and their fast style of play. They will still win around 20 games at home.
                      That also hurts Mudiay and Galinari hasnt played much the last few years. Home court is a huge advantage for them but the lack of depth imho evens that out. Faried probably gets the biggest advantage out hustling players in thin air

Comment

• I want Jamal Murray so bad....

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I want Jamal Murray so bad....
                          Murray open season with a bang:

8/15fg
                          2/5 3pt
                          1/1 ft

19 points
                          3 rebs
                          8 asts
                          3 stl

Only blemish is 5 TO

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Murray open season with a bang:

8/15fg
                            2/5 3pt
                            1/1 ft

19 points
                            3 rebs
                            8 asts
                            3 stl

Only blemish is 5 TO
                            Dat Boy Good
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I think him Ben Simmons and Jamal Murray will go 1 and 2. Hopefully Skal falls right into our hands.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                I want Jamal Murray so bad....
                                Ditto. You can't teach killer instinct. And Murray's got that in spades.

Comment

Working...
                                X