Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who cares we have powell now

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      Port and has nothing to play for based on the Dallas loss. I have a feeling we are drafting 10th after tonight ( still low enough to draft Rabb though)
      What if warriors lose tonight? Or is that a presumption you are making that they win against the griz

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        Port and has nothing to play for based on the Dallas loss. I have a feeling we are drafting 10th after tonight ( still low enough to draft Rabb though)
        Last game at home!! Don't dissapoint your fans Portland!! Fucking Denver needs to be put down in a meaningless game!!

Comment

• Think about this if we add one more solid rookie with the knuggets pick we will have an insane team next year if we do nothing else. I am excited for the playoffs. I am also very curious and excited to see what happens in the off season. Something tells me if we do well in the play offs masai makes small trades but keeps the main team the same. I would honestly be ok with that. We would have some solid prospects coming up including Powel and whoever else from this draft. Wright is a good but I think either him or Joeseph will end up being a trade chip.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            SAC wants Karl fired right after the game. I am sure Karl is calling Masai for an assistant coaching job now because he is the last GM that treated him properly
            I hope Karl won't be coming here, he really mishandled his conduct in Sactown and that reputation stains. Also I would like Toronto to be an option for D.Cousins in 2 years.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I hope Karl won't be coming here, he really mishandled his conduct in Sactown and that reputation stains. Also I would like Toronto to be an option for D.Cousins in 2 years.
              yeah, no george carl please

Comment

• Yes!! Denver lost!! and is tied with The Bucks and The Kings with the same record!! pending on coin flip the pick can end up being as high as 8th over all!! Masai you are a freaking genius!!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Yes!! Denver lost!! and is tied with The Bucks and The Kings with the same record!! pending on coin flip the pick can end up being as high as 8th over all!! Masai you are a freaking genius!!
                  Wooooo!

Adam Silver will rig the lottery a bit causing a rift and will push our picks to 5th and 6th!!! RIGHT!!??? Right??

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    yeah, no george carl please
                    fuck 'em, we don't need his ugly ass son and his Oscar the Grouch grimacing on our bench

Comment

• See you guys on May 17th, the lottery balls will decide on how much Masai has screwed over New York and Dolan

Comment

• What a time to be alive! Top ten pick and finished with 5th best record in NBA.

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
                          What a time to be alive! Top ten pick and finished with 5th best record in NBA.
                          4th best.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• My Bad, 4th best.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              Wooooo!

Adam Silver will rig the lottery a bit causing a rift and will push our picks to 5th and 6th!!! RIGHT!!??? Right??
                              Adam Silver better!! Can you imagine if we ended up drafting our Canadian boy Jamal Murray?! 1 more season of Lowry at the helm and then that kid should be ready to take over!

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
                                What a time to be alive! Top ten pick and finished with 5th best record in NBA.
                                I cannot complain what so ever... great season

Comment

Working...
                                X