Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    The final odds can be found here:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...early-in-place



    NY has a 15% chance to get into top 3. Denver has a 6.8% chance to get into top3.
    Not to worry...the Bulls were also in 9th pos. when they got to choose Derrick Rose @ #1 so....wait...but Denver gets it!!

    Comment


    • Bendit wrote: View Post
      Not to worry...the Bulls were also in 9th pos. when they got to choose Derrick Rose @ #1 so....wait...but Denver gets it!!
      we aren't greedy 3rd will do

      Comment


      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        we aren't greedy 3rd will do
        I'm happy with 9th, anything higher will obviously be great, but we got this pick for Bargnani, you couldn't ask for anything better.

        Comment


        • planetmars wrote: View Post
          The final odds can be found here:
          http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...early-in-place



          NY has a 15% chance to get into top 3. Denver has a 6.8% chance to get into top3.
          Can both teams win the lottery ie on picks 3 and another 2

          Comment


          • guyroch wrote: View Post
            Can both teams win the lottery ie on picks 3 and another 2
            Yep, both teams can win a top three spot. Exceedingly unlikely, obviously.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment


            • DanH wrote: View Post
              Yep, both teams can win a top three spot. Exceedingly unlikely, obviously.
              Any pick better than 9th is still a good one with various promising prospects.

              Comment


              • DanH wrote: View Post
                Yep, both teams can win a top three spot. Exceedingly unlikely, obviously.
                If this occurs they both win the lottery would they keep their picks and the draft pick roll over to next year ? Ie is it top 3 protected

                Comment


                • guyroch wrote: View Post
                  If this occurs they both win the lottery would they keep their picks and the draft pick roll over to next year ? Ie is it top 3 protected
                  as far as i know, no protections, just the swap.

                  Comment


                  • KHD wrote: View Post
                    as far as i know, no protections, just the swap.
                    Yep, no protection at all. We are definitely getting one of their picks this year, whichever is worse.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • Imagine on May 17th: If this starts off like, "The 10th pick goes to the Pheonix Suns...and the 9th pick goes to the Minnesota Timberwolves" OMFG GOD, we better be standing on our tables preparing to dance like fucking River Dancing

                      Comment


                      • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Imagine on May 17th: If this starts off like, "The 10th pick goes to the Pheonix Suns...and the 9th pick goes to the Minnesota Timberwolves" OMFG GOD, we better be standing on our tables preparing to dance like fucking River Dancing
                        It's literally impossible for that to happen. You mixed up the teams.

                        I wouldn't go jumping on any tables until after the #8 pick is revealed.

                        Because if we're not at #9 it is much, much more likely that only Denver moved up to the Top 3 and not both of us. That would mean their pick that the Raptors would receive would get bumped back one to #8.
                        Last edited by Mess; Tue Apr 26, 2016, 02:18 PM.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

                        Comment


                        • Mess wrote: View Post
                          It's literally impossible for that to happen. You mixed up the teams.

                          I wouldn't go jumping on any tables until after the #8 pick is revealed.

                          Because if we're not at #9 it is much, much more likely that only Denver moved up to the Top 3 and not both of us. That would mean their pick that the Raptors would receive would get bumped back one to #8.
                          Have faith my friend.

                          Considering your facts, we will need probably three teams from the top 6 to get thrown into the 10 and under group to have this amazing turn of events to happen.

                          Comment


                          • The 9th pick is historically very good.

                            Comment


                            • as long as we don't miss out on murray due to a coin flip i am happy with whatever spot our pick is. there are useful players anywhere from 2-12

                              Comment


                              • RR favourite Ivan Rabb is going back to school for his sophomore year and drops out of this years draft.
                                Good decision by Rabb...
                                And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X