Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    I feel like Wright may have been the right pick, we didn't have Joseph on the roster at that point.

But given that Casey is completely allergic to giving Wright minutes, Portis would've been the better pick. It's either fire Casey, or only draft 18-19 year old projects, because they ain't gonna see the floor for 2-3 years anyways.
    Even if Lowry said "I want Casey back", it's just a player saying the right thing in obligation. I mean why say you don't want him back in the middle of the season? We will get our Guaranteed wish in 2 years, but we will get our accelerated wish in 5 months.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Even if Lowry said "I want Casey back", it's just a player saying the right thing in obligation. I mean why say you don't want him back in the middle of the season? We will get our Guaranteed wish in 2 years, but we will get our accelerated wish in 5 months.
      Lets nip this in the bud now

Lowry never said I want Casey back

He said "If Casey is back, I want him back, but its not my decision"

That is a political answer

Comment

• saying yes creates an issue and saying no is stupid

Comment

• John Schuhmann of NBA.com wrote an article analyzing every team's upcoming schedule for the month of January. The entire piece is worth the read, but the one item that jumped out to me was looking at the current cumulative winning percentage for January opponents.

Toronto is middle of the pack with a cure t opponent winning percentage of .482. But here are the three teams with the highest opponent win percentage to date:

Denver: .588
          Brooklyn: .569
          New York: .545

Happy New Year!!

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2016/0...ule-breakdown/
          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            Lets nip this in the bud now

Lowry never said I want Casey back

He said "If Casey is back, I want him back, but its not my decision"

That is a political answer
            Yep, that's pretty close to what he said after the playoff disaster last season when Jack Armstrong jumped all over Lowry. But it's an entirely different context now and re-phrased ever so slightly differently. He never comes out with a strong personal endorsement, except for Masai and Larry T. Again, pretty similar to his interview a few seasons back.

The way I read it: "... if Casey's back, I can continue work with him. If he's not, I'm not losing any sleep over it. Not my call to make."

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
              John Schuhmann of NBA.com wrote an article analyzing every team's upcoming schedule for the month of January. The entire piece is worth the read, but the one item that jumped out to me was looking at the current cumulative winning percentage for January opponents.

Toronto is middle of the pack with a cure t opponent winning percentage of .482. But here are the three teams with the highest opponent win percentage to date:

Denver: .588
              Brooklyn: .569
              New York: .545

Happy New Year!!

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2016/0...ule-breakdown/
              Hoping with the hard month this is when the knicks finally collapse.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                Hoping with the hard month this is when the knicks finally collapse.
                When the Knicks and the Nuggets collapse...TO A POINT THAT THEY ARE GUNNING FOR SIMMONS. That is what we want.

Comment

When the Knicks and the Nuggets collapse...TO A POINT THAT THEY ARE GUNNING FOR SIMMONS. That is what we want.
                  They can get the top 2 picks. Nuggets get #1, we get #2 and then draft Ingram or Brown.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    They can get the top 2 picks. Nuggets get #1, we get #2 and then draft Ingram or Brown.
                    The lottery balls must of been blessed with Masai Magic...

Comment

The lottery balls must of been blessed with Masai Magic...
                      Right now the odds of that happening would be 0.04%

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                        Right now the odds of that happening would be 0.04%

Comment

• Denver going down in flames tonight.

Comment

• Never like to see someone go down like Faried did. Hope he's ok. That said, Denver is half a game out of second last place (or last place, non Laker division). The Bucks must be able to pass the Knicks. Despite the packed conference, I can't see the Celtics/Pistons/hornets or wizards dropping below the Knicks. Call me crazy but I think we're back in top 5 pick territory (ping pong balls aside)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Never like to see someone go down like Faried did. Hope he's ok. That said, Denver is half a game out of second last place (or last place, non Laker division). The Bucks must be able to pass the Knicks. Despite the packed conference, I can't see the Celtics/Pistons/hornets or wizards dropping below the Knicks. Call me crazy but I think we're back in top 5 pick territory (ping pong balls aside)
                              You are crazy.

I wish I was crazy just like you but I know the Raptors can't be this lucky.

New York will probably win around 35 games (unless they manage to secure a solid PG or Porzingis elevates his game) and the pick will end up being top 10.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Never like to see someone go down like Faried did. Hope he's ok. That said, Denver is half a game out of second last place (or last place, non Laker division). The Bucks must be able to pass the Knicks. Despite the packed conference, I can't see the Celtics/Pistons/hornets or wizards dropping below the Knicks. Call me crazy but I think we're back in top 5 pick territory (ping pong balls aside)
                                Denvers frontcourt is pretty good though. If Nurkic, Jokic and Lauverne are healthy they aren't that bad. Still, I see them selling at the trade deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X