Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
    Not likely to see a lot of corner 3's from boogie, not a lot of big man stay near the corner because it limits their post up and screening ability.
    I know he won't shoot many corner threes, was just pointing out that his 3pt percentage is more impressive when you take that into account.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• knicks plz stop winning

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
        knicks plz stop winning
        Heat went 12% from 3

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Heat went 12% from 3
          Hey, our 18% from 3 was better than someone today!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            Hey, our 18% from 3 was better than someone today!
            Nets suck so much. Didn't even notice nobody but Demar was hitting 3s

Comment

• Conflicted. Want both the Heat and the Knicks to lose. Guess I'll have to look at the glass half full. I think I may have underestimated the Knicks.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Conflicted. Want both the Heat and the Knicks to lose. Guess I'll have to look at the glass half full. I think I may have underestimated the Knicks.
                Or over estimated the Heat. They don't have any reliable 3pt shooter except Bosh

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Or over estimated the Heat. They don't have any reliable 3pt shooter except Bosh
                  That is....sad

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    That is....sad
                    We're in the same boat. Ross was the only guy on our team who shot above league average on 3s in December.

Comment

We're in the same boat. Ross was the only guy on our team who shot above league average on 3s in December.
                      Was going to mention that too

Comment

• If Denver does not lose tonight: It's because Wolves didn't make SHATS

EDIT: CUE SMITCH...*Didn't make no Shats"
                        Last edited by tonious35; Wed Jan 6, 2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Might be time to give up the lottery dream. The Knicks look really, really good lately. I think they're actually a playoff team if they keep this up.

Comment

Might be time to give up the lottery dream. The Knicks look really, really good lately. I think they're actually a playoff team if they keep this up.
                            Still lots of games to go. Calderon has been playing well of late. It'll be interesting to see what they do at the trade deadline. Regardless, when you get a first round pick for Bargnani I think you call it a win. Especially when most people here would have accepted dirty socks and a 6 pack of PBR.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

Might be time to give up the lottery dream. The Knicks look really, really good lately. I think they're actually a playoff team if they keep this up.
                              They are giving the Spurs a bit of run for their money tonight. When they got Lopez and Afflalo at the off-season, I knew they were going to have a major increase in fundamentals and effort, but 'Zinger is a MAJOR X-Factor that is changing their culture as a team as well
                              Last edited by tonious35; Fri Jan 8, 2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                Still lots of games to go. Calderon has been playing well of late. It'll be interesting to see what they do at the trade deadline. Regardless, when you get a first round pick for Bargnani I think you call it a win. Especially when most people here would have accepted dirty socks and a 6 pack of PBR.
                                I agree. I'm really impressed with the Knicks lately though. Porzingis is a real steal. His shooting motion is so damn clean for a guy who's 7'3" and 19 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X