X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you, DeMarre Carroll

I love you DeMarre Carroll

Nuff said

The late, great Alex Anthopolous said that now he's had the experience of bringing in a group of of character guys into a locker-room, he'll never go back to building a team any other way.

I think Masai beat him to that punch, though. I'm lovin' DeMarre Carroll.

And I don't think it's going to take three weeks for this team to "gel". Excellent.

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
      The late, great Alex Anthopolous said that now he's had the experience of bringing in a group of of character guys into a locker-room, he'll never go back to building a team any other way.

I think Masai beat him to that punch, though. I'm lovin' DeMarre Carroll.

And I don't think it's going to take three weeks for this team to "gel". Excellent.
      Reyes was a great character guy. Just always hurt and a terrible SS. Dickey is 40 and a knuckleballer but otherwise a nice guy

Comment

This guy is certainly a late bloomer. Hopefully his style of play does not lead to injury.

Comment

What a game! That D and those 3's is why we brought him here....50 wins is seeming more plausible. In Masai we trust.

Comment

Starting to love everything about him as well. His defense obviously, good 3 point shooter and he is terrific at playing off the ball.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
              Starting to love everything about him as well. His defense obviously, good 3 point shooter and he is terrific at playing off the ball.
              Yup this dude bails out alota empty possessions(also read as DD dribbling right into multiple defenders) with his cut to the basket.

Comment

Demarre is also drawing the larger defender away from Demar. Last season Crowder would have been guarding Demar not Bradley. Against short SG, Demar is able to shoot over or bully past. Against the Bucks, they have both Gianni's and Middleton.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Demarre is also drawing the larger defender away from Demar. Last season Crowder would have been guarding Demar not Bradley. Against short SG, Demar is able to shoot over or bully past. Against the Bucks, they have both Gianni's and Middleton.
                  Actually, some teams didn't even guard T. Ross in the past and especially in the playoffs. They would sag off to double DD, Lowry or JV. Carroll has the respect of opposing defenders who need to stay closer.

Comment

And just imagine he didn't miss 3 layups!

Comment

I worry about him, he is packing heavy minutes early on and always falls hard to the floor. Yeah I get it that he is working hard but if you want him healthy in the playoffs, he needs to ease
                      It up a bit.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        And just imagine he didn't miss 3 layups!
                        Right!
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          I swear the bigger defender still guard Demar. Maybe not for the whole game like they used to but Crowder guarded Demar a lot tonight too.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Carroll is awkward around the rim.. misses a lot of bunnies. A bit too wild at times. Just needs to slow down a bit.

But loving what he brings to the team.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Carroll is awkward around the rim.. misses a lot of bunnies. A bit too wild at times. Just needs to slow down a bit.

But loving what he brings to the team.
                              I've noticed that too. I think he should look to dunk a little bit more. He always looks to layup when he can dunk and I think that hurts him

Comment

Working...
                              X