No announcement yet.

I love you, DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32.4%. That's what opponents shoot when he's defending them. Almost 10% lower than those players normal FG%.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Carroll's a much better shooter than I realized. Excellent mechanics, smooth smooth stroke. I thought his percentage would nose dive coming out of Bud's system, but that does not look to be the case.
      Actually, DC's shooting percentages ARE significantly down, except for 3P%. Small sample, though, likely skewed by a number of blown layups. Important thing is that his 3P% is remaining stellar, which forces opposing defences to guard him to open up the floor.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Carroll's a much better shooter than I realized. Excellent mechanics, smooth smooth stroke. I thought his percentage would nose dive coming out of Bud's system, but that does not look to be the case.
        He seems to release the ball a little late I'd say, but who am I to complain.

Comment

What did I tell ya'll last year?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Another gritty game against the games elite who is rounding back into shape in Kd. Kd played well but DC made it hard

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
              Another gritty game against the games elite who is rounding back into shape in Kd. Kd played well but DC made it hard
              Durant seemed really quiet. It was Westbrook doing everything then every 4 minutes or so Durant would just hit a jumpshot. Not very assertive at all.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Durant seemed really quiet. It was Westbrook doing everything then every 4 minutes or so Durant would just hit a jumpshot. Not very assertive at all.
                In Zach Lowe's recent podcast with Howard Beck, they talked about the possibility that Durant may never fully regain his form after his injuries last year...
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  He was watching our team...seeing how much fun he would have on the court with dc as opposed to against him.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully the feet are fine. The way he plays I'm afraid to say he strikes me as a bigger injury concern than Lowry, but this isn't even that type of injury.

Comment

We are going to have to have a #minuteswatch with this guy...I knew it.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        We are going to have to have a #minuteswatch with this guy...I knew it.
                        With Casey at the helm I'm concerned. Last year even with Amir's wonky ankles he ended up playing extensive minutes.
                        OG is our king

Comment

Dont forget his handling of KL, DD and DC minutes. likely all three will play 82 games with out issues

Comment

should shut him down for 2-3 weeks and let him properly heal. tread water in the meantime.

that said Casey won't and watch he'll be practically useless or on IR come playoff time.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              With Casey at the helm I'm concerned. Last year even with Amir's wonky ankles he ended up playing extensive minutes.
                              raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Dont forget his handling of KL, DD and DC minutes. likely all three will play 82 games with out issues
                              ceez wrote: View Post
                              should shut him down for 2-3 weeks and let him properly heal. tread water in the meantime.

that said Casey won't and watch he'll be practically useless or on IR come playoff time.
                              Does Casey have the authority to ignore the team's medical staff's recommendations? For insurance/liability purposes, I would guess no.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Does Casey have the authority to ignore the team's medical staff's recommendations? For insurance/liability purposes, I would guess no.
                                I am fairly certain that any decision on Carroll won't be made by Casey but will be made by the front office at the recommendation of the medical staff in consultation with Carroll and his agent. I don't know about the Raps but I am familiar with how one NHL team operates and the coaches there have zero input on whether a player plays or not due to an injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X