Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Watching the Bulls/Celtics Game on The Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Watching the Bulls/Celtics Game on The Score?

Good to see that the Celtics are using a full lineup although they did say they are going to limit KG minutes.

Hopefully The Celts will win thus giving Toronto a chance in securing a playoff spot on Wenesday against the Knicks.

With Pierce the Celtics would be in the lottery. Well maybe not quite but his offense is again carrying them so far tonight.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Man, Hinrich and Rose work well together.

Scott.
      Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Vinny's giving almost no rest to Rose and Noah, maybe they'll be worn out for tomorrows game

Comment

Its a good game. I really like this bulls team. They should be better.

Bulls could maybe take one from the Cavs if Rose goes off.

Celtics just look old. They could be in trouble in the first round unless Rondo turns into Mr. Triple Double again.

Comment

I didn't think I could hate Rondo anymore than I did, then goes and lays an egg shotting 2-10 with only 6 assists and gets torched for 37 points. Damn that little SOB

Comment

Rondo laid down tonight

Absolutely no doubt about it.

The Lakers announcers just said that the Bulls are now in the playoffs.

Do they not know what they are talking about or did they slip about what they do know about tomorrow and weren't supposed to say.

Interesting that Brown announced today that he was leaving the Bobcats as coach after this year an going either to the Nets or Clippers depending on where his wife Shelly wants to live.

I think that the Bobcats will lay down tomorrow. Nobody will watch a Raptors team without Bosh play the Cavs but millions will watch the Rose led Bulls play them.

Its been an interesting year for the Raptors
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Season's over.

Unless a certain former-Chicago Bulls player's' team decides to lay down against the Bulls tomorrow... right.

Thanks for the ride. see you next year.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

The Lakers announcers just said that the Bulls are now in the playoffs.

Do they not know what they are talking about or did they slip about what they do know about tomorrow and weren't supposed to say.
                  Maybe they know Stern already tipped his hat.....

Comment

Yeah, Stern called for a hit on the Raptors and Rondo and Sheed took the contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X