Game #4 - Toronto Raptors 102 - Dallas Mavericks 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    While I'm OK with Bruno, that draft I was (and still am) high on two players: Ennis and Capela. I distinctively remember Capela himself saying, just before the draft, that he expected the Raptors to be the ones to draft him.

It's too early for the Portis/Wright situation though.
    I remember my very first reaction when Silver read Bruno Caboclo at the draft was "Man, he really butchered Capela's name."
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Under Masai, our draft picks have been questionable as well, wouldn't having Capela and Bobby Portis been better?!
      Masai still has time on his side. Right now picking Ross over Drummond just looks stupid. The best Ross will ever be is Jamal Crawford that plays D. Drummond on the other hand looking like an All NBA player.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        I remember my very first reaction when Silver read Bruno Caboclo at the draft was "Man, he really butchered Capela's name."
        Mine was "So I've been saying his name wrong the whole time."
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          While I'm OK with Bruno, that draft I was (and still am) high on two players: Ennis and Capela. I distinctively remember Capela himself saying, just before the draft, that he expected the Raptors to be the ones to draft him.

It's too early for the Portis/Wright situation though.
          In that draft I really really wanted Capela. I'm still happy with the Bruno pick though.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Underrated part of last night's game (and the season so far): the Lowry-JV pick and roll. Clicking very nicely.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I'm happy with the W. Plus, Drummond's performance gave me a lead on Mack in Keeper.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                That's pretty definitive based on a 4-game sample size. Do you know Scola fits better with the bench based on those 4 games or do you believe Scola fits better with the bench? You may be right but it seems a little early to be so sure about it....
                It's not based on any of the games, it's based on their play style, and the needs of the bench and starting lineup.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                X