Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

What is the Raptor's version of Joey Bats moment in their history for you ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    DeRozan's game winner in Orlando:


    Comment


    • #32
      Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      The boys celebrating after winning the division last season was pretty sweet too.

      Jonas looks like he might not have been photoshopped....

      Comment


      • #33
        mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        DeRozan's game winner in Orlando:


        That was Vince's shot. Screw you DeMar, you were the wrong one to make that shot.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

        Comment


        • #34
          Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          The boys celebrating after winning the division last season was pretty sweet too.

          Jonas making his way to the buffet table for the third time. Drake not in the picture because he's spinning on the floor like Homer Simpson.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

          Comment


          • #35
            Alvin Williams to be real, he clinched our team a series with his jumper in NYK 2001

            Comment


            • #36
              It's hard to say, because the thing that made that bat-toss moment so unique is the 45 minutes or so that preceeded it. 20 years from now, when you're explaining that moment to a kid who had no memory of it, you can't just show them them a clip of it, you're going to need to explain the long playoff drought, how weird the freak go-ahead run was, and then the series of Texas errors. And the person you're explaining it to probably still won't really get a sense of how that moment felt.

              So to me, VC slam dunk competition is pretty-much the polar opposite of it, where you could show it to a kid today without any explanation, and they would probably utter an expletive. It is a highlight in the truest sense of the word, and holds up extremely well. Hell, in terms of the franchise, it's probably a bigger moment in retrospect... because at the time, it seemed like it was the start of something really special here. But nope, in retrospect that was it. That was the pinnacle of those years.

              I'll take the easy answer and say it simply hasn't happened yet. There is no comparable.

              Comment


              • #37
                what 2001 would've look like

                Comment


                • #38
                  Vince going for 50 in Game 3, guys.



                  That was a clutch moment, and you all know it.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Yeah, eithe Vince going nuts in game 3 or the dunk contest. Not much else to choose from.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      So many haters here......

                      Demar vs orlando.


                      Book it.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        octothorp wrote: View Post
                        It's hard to say, because the thing that made that bat-toss moment so unique is the 45 minutes or so that preceeded it. 20 years from now, when you're explaining that moment to a kid who had no memory of it, you can't just show them them a clip of it, you're going to need to explain the long playoff drought, how weird the freak go-ahead run was, and then the series of Texas errors. And the person you're explaining it to probably still won't really get a sense of how that moment felt.

                        So to me, VC slam dunk competition is pretty-much the polar opposite of it, where you could show it to a kid today without any explanation, and they would probably utter an expletive. It is a highlight in the truest sense of the word, and holds up extremely well. Hell, in terms of the franchise, it's probably a bigger moment in retrospect... because at the time, it seemed like it was the start of something really special here. But nope, in retrospect that was it. That was the pinnacle of those years.

                        I'll take the easy answer and say it simply hasn't happened yet. There is no comparable.
                        This.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Can we say Raptor Nation finally had Joey Bats / Touch them all Joe moment !!! Thanks Kawai

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Can we say Raptor Nation finally had Joey Bats / Touch them all Joe moment !!! Thanks Kawai
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post

                              You have to love that Embiid will be forever etched in the pantheon of iconic NBA game winning shots.... as the loser. #TrustTheProcess #TankingIsBadKarma

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                golden wrote: View Post

                                You have to love that Embiid will be forever etched in the pantheon of iconic NBA game winning shots.... as the loser. #TrustTheProcess #TankingIsBadKarma
                                That ball girl and Jordan Loyd live forever too
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X