Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    next 6 games are technically winnable

ORL, MIA, NYK, PHI, NOP and SAC before we run into the Warriors.

How cool would an 11-0 start be?
    Yeah I actually remember you pointing this out recently. But I'm dead certain, truly, that I remember it because of how perfectly fanciful it seemed, on account of tonight's game alone.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Really did Casey tell you he didn't like that scheme?
      He never used the Thibs scheme in his career. The over help went from Minny to Dallas to Toronto with the same problems open threes, bad PnR and guys run up the middle

Comment

• Damn I love that this team can win with defense.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Its the first five games. They arent focused on the Raptors so they play them like last years team with DC instead of Ross or more specifically DD and a SF since Ross was benched. Roberson should have taken DC and KD Demar. OKC defense is still working things out. They arent very good on D right now
          Did you enjoy the game at all or are you just prying for reasons we aren't any good?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He never used the Thibs scheme in his career. The over help went from Minny to Dallas to Toronto with the same problems open threes, bad PnR and guys run up the middle
            But, did he say he didn't like the scheme?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Its the first five games. They arent focused on the Raptors so they play them like last years team with DC instead of Ross or more specifically DD and a SF since Ross was benched. Roberson should have taken DC and KD Demar. OKC defense is still working things out. They arent very good on D right now
              Even if that was true, Ross couldn't drive last year either. Not sure how you're theory of scouting reports works here.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Did you enjoy the game at all or are you just prying for reasons we aren't any good?
                loved the game but look at the numbers and use the eye test. they won on 41% shoot gave up 45% and the difference was in FT you cant win building an offemse based on FT

Comment

• Toughness

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Didn't like all the ISO stuff down the stretch even though we won. Feel it's not sustainable.

THE DEFENSE DOEEEE!!! The defense is amazing. Rarely any easy buckets in the 4th. GOD DAMN I LOVE IT!
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• This feels different, right? Holding OKC under 100 points (aren't they averaging 122 or something?) and not winning just because somebody happens to go off for 30?

I'm caught between saying "Pinch me!" and thinking ... this actually doesn't seem accidental. I think they actually earned this. Not because somebody (Lou, whomever) got "hot". But kind of relentlessly.

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Even if that was true, Ross couldn't drive last year either. Not sure how you're theory of scouting reports works here.
                          the ft # was absurd it isnt sustainable. guys get fouled when something is mismatched

Comment

• #PayTheMAN
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

the ft # was absurd it isnt sustainable. guys get fouled when something is mismatched
                              It isn't sustainable but it also isn't what the offense is based on. Tonight yeah but every game before this one the ball was moving well. Tonight even when the ball did move we'd miss the open shot

Comment

loved the game but look at the numbers and use the eye test. they won on 41% shoot gave up 45% and the difference was in FT you cant win building an offemse based on FT
                                That's called winning ugly, and all the great teams need to do it from time to time against great teams like OKC.

Comment

Working...
                                X