X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Rookies Thus Far

Norman Powell scored two points vs the Lakers
    Delon Wright scored 0 point thus far

I wonder if these two will be send down to 905 or will they have any chance of playing garbage minutes when other rookies like Bobby Portis and RJ Hunter are already contributing to their team

Ask Casey that, he doesn't play rookies.

Comment

Sigh....

Those guys aren't contributing. I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, when did we play the Lakers?

Our rookies will be fine. They will almost definitely get some D-League time. And we've seen them get some limited run, as has Bennett. So they will be used like a true 3rd string. They'll get situational/emergency minutes when needed. I imagine that won't really change through the year, and to play bigger roles they'll have to spend some time in the D-League.

Comment

This is too early and too dumb. Goodbye.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

So we're just going to keep updating this thread (every 5 or so games where we manage to get a big enough lead to even play them in the first place) with: "Powell has scored another 2 points! That gives him 4 TOTAL for the year!" ... "Fastbreak layup by Wright.. he's now scored his first NBA points. Mark down this date Raptor fans."

Seems kind of lame

Comment

(crickets)

Seriously, this is what the 905 is for.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              (crickets)

What he said. Except with more crickets.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                (crickets)

I'm actually gonna check out the 905's game on the 29th. $16 tickets, lol.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I'm actually gonna check out the 905's game on the 29th. $16 tickets, lol.
                  The ticket prices (and close proximity) are what are making me see a LOT of 905 games. I mean, I got courtside tickets for $75.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                    The ticket prices (and close proximity) are what are making me see a LOT of 905 games. I mean, I got courtside tickets for $75.
                    Close enough to high five the players. Of course, with Bruno's length that applies to the entire lower bowl.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X